14th June 2017, 06:34 PM
Aman yaduvansi

Procedure to get admission for 10th standard in CBSE school after completion of 9th from private?

I have not completed 9th class(CBSE) Due to my big health problem! And completed my study with help of coaching. So, I have no any report card. So how can take admission in class 10th in other CBSE school. Please help me on the same. Give me suggestion.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission for 10th standard in CBSE school after completion of 9th from private? -- [New]
  2. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  3. Is it possible for me to get admission in private school for 10th after completion of 9th standard from government CBSE school?
  4. Can I get admission in 10th CBSE after completion of 9th ICSE?
  5. Procedure to change school after completion of 9th standard?
  6. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the procedure to be followed for doing 10th in another school after completion of 9th standard?
  8. How can I register for 10th standard in other CBSE school after completing 9th standard?
  9. Procedure to shift from 9th ICSE board to 10th CBSE board?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission for 10th in a different school after completion of 9th standard?
  11. How to get admission for 10th standard in cbse school rajasthan but studied 9th standard in Karnataka?
  12. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  13. Appearing in 10th CBSE board exams as a Private candidate is possible without admission in any CBSE school?
  14. Will I get admission in Kerala after passing 9th Std from UAE school?
  15. Is it possible to change of school after registration of CBSE board in 9th standard?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission for 10th CBSE board after completion of 9th from state board school?
  17. How can I get admission in 10th CBSE if completed 9th ICSE?
  18. Having Tamil as second language in 10th will create any problem in getting admission in CBSE School of Kerala?
15th June 2017, 11:30 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for 10th standard in CBSE school after completion of 9th from private?

No, you will be not eligible to get admission in 10th std directly. The required eligibility to get admission in 10th std is :-

Candidate must have passed 9th std.

Candidates are not eligible to change their board in 10th std.

So, you have to take admission in 9th std and after that you will become eligible for admission in 10th std next year.
15th June 2017, 12:13 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission for 10th standard in CBSE school after completion of 9th from private?

You may not get admission directly into 10th standard without appearing for 9th standard.

As per according to CBSE guidelines, admission of the students will not be entertained until the pass 9th standard.

Because, in 9th standard, registration of the student is done by School authorities itself.
15th June 2017, 06:21 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get admission to 10th std without appearing and qualifying in 9th examination and also not eligible to change your board.

So, you have to pursue 9th again from a affiliated school of a recognised board and then only you will be eligible for promotion to 10th std next year.
15th June 2017, 07:37 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for admission in 10th standard in any school affiliated to CBSE board even after passing 9th standard from any private school. But in this case, you are required a school leaving certificate from your past school. After getting the mark sheet of 9th standard and a migration certificate, you have to apply for a fresh admission in new school. Attach the above said documents along with your application form and submit your fee. After completion of admission formalities, you can attend the classes from the prescribed schedule.
15th June 2017, 08:45 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

You should contact your school about your problem and on the basis of Medical certificate get promotion. You have completed all the classes from any school so you need to contact the Dean of your school and write an application.
15th June 2017, 09:01 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

You can not take direct admission in standard tenth. You will have to take admission in standard ninth first and register for board examination. For admission in ninth in any CBSE affiliated school, you need to have passed eight standard from any school.

You can visit any CBSE affiliated school and get admission in ninth standard with help of eight standard marksheet, transfer certificate if you have studied in any other school upto eight standard.
15th June 2017, 09:42 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

To appear for secondary board examination of Central Board of Secondary Education, student must have got himself/herself registered for it in standard ninth. The subject selection for board examination is done in ninth standard.

You can not directly get admission in standard tenth. First, you need to get admission in standard 9th and select your subject for board exam and register for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?