31st August 2017, 12:27 PM

Procedure to get admission into Maharashtra Veterinary college?

Can you help me in getting admission into the veterinary college of Maharashtra? I need a reply on this as soon as possible. Can you please give me the details on this? What are the steps I need to follow? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to become a veterinary doctor? What is the qualification required? What is the admission procedure?
  2. What is the procedure to get admission in Veterinary college?
  3. How can a Candidate from Bihar get admission in any of Maharashtra engineering college? What's the admission procedure for the same?
  4. How to get admission in Veterinary department B.V.S.C? How many seats are there for females in PMT exam? Procedure for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get a seat after scoring 4441 in BCD category?
  6. Which are the veterinary colleges in South India?
  7. Universities in India providing BVSc and AH course?
  8. Information for admission in Rajasthan University of Veterinary Science
  9. Can I get BVSc seat after scoring 175 cutoff?
  10. Procedure followed to get admission for diploma in veterinary course?
  11. Can I get BVSc seat after scoring 50037 rank in EAMCET
  12. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  13. Procedure to appear for MHT CET? How to get a chance for admission in Maharashtra engineering college?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD(Veterinary Parasitology) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute? -- [New]
  15. List private Veterinary Colleges in India?
  16. Procedure to appear for MHT CET so as to get admission in Maharashtra engineering colleges?
  17. How to take admission in Junior College in Mumbai after passing 10th outside Maharashtra? Eligibility and procedure for admission?
  18. Which is best Microbiology college in Maharashtra? Procedure to apply?
13th December 2017, 07:40 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission into Maharashtra Veterinary college?

There is a entrance examination all over India for the admission in the Veterinary Sciences. In Maharashtra the State Agricultural University determines the admission procedures.

Maharashtra Animal and Fisheries Sciences University (MAFSU) releases the notification and arranges the admission process each year for the Veterinary Sciences in Maharashtra.

You have to check regulary the online website of the MAFSU at http://www.mafsu.in

click here for notification for 2016-17
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?