15th September 2017, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in J.J. School of Arts after 12th science?

After 12th Science Get J.J.Scools of arts admission procedure but I don't give the elementary and intermediate exam. At present, I'm doing 12th science? Can you please provide me the required information soon as possible? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure for JJ school of arts?
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in JJ school of Arts for interior designing?
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in army school after completion of 12th in Arts?
  4. Eligibility to get admission in National School of Drama for 12th Arts student? Procedure to apply?
  5. How can a student join Sir J.J. school of arts after passing 12th from science stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Colleges in India where I can get admission in arts stream after completing 10th from Delhi private school in Dubai?
  7. What is the procedure followed to get admission in JJ School or Arts for diploma course?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission in another school after completion of 11th science stream?
  9. List of best schools to get admission in Udaipur, Rajasthan for doing Arts course?
  10. Details about entrance exam for interior designing in JJ School of Arts?
  11. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  12. How can I take admission in class 12th commerce? What is the procedure?
  13. Admission procedure to study BA in JNU for 12th Arts student? -- [New]
  14. How much mark percentage is required to score to get admission in JJ School or Arts?
  15. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in JJ school of arts, Mumbai for 10th standard?
  16. Procedure to get admission in 12th Science of Open School for disqualified candidate from Maharashtra State Board? List of Open Schools in Mumbai?
  17. List of the colleges of forensics in Chennai?
  18. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Bachelor of Library Science for 12th arts student?
19th December 2017, 09:38 PM
nishanth60

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in J.J. School of Arts after 12th science?

Admission to join in J.J.School of Arts is based on Maharashtra Applied arts and Crafts Common entrance test.
And the eligibility to apply for this entrance exam is Higher Secondary education or 12 th standard.
And the courses offered by J.J.School of Arts are :
-> BFA Textile design
-> BFA Sculpture
-> BFA Interior decoration
-> BFA Metal work
-> BFA painting
And all the courses are of four years duration. For further information please visit www.sirjjschoolofart.in.
27th April 2018, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in J.J. School of Arts after 12th science?

Let me know the eligible stream (science, commerce,arts) after 10 for admission in jj college
13th May 2018, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

I appeared this year for 12 boards in commerce field and I m interested in drawing arts field but have not appeared for any classes or exams what should I do first?
26th July 2019, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure for jj school of arts in acting after 12
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?