15th October 2016, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for getting admission in JJ school of arts, Mumbai for 10th standard?

What is the procedure followed for getting admission in JJ school of arts, Mumbai for 10th standard? Can you please guide me with the complete information on this? Where can I get the details? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to join JJ school of Arts, Mumbai for BFA course?
  2. Procedure to continue 11th standard in the same school after completion of 10th standard? -- [New]
  3. Procedure of admission in Navy Children School, Mumbai
  4. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  5. Details of admission in JJ School of Arts for 2016 session
  6. Details about entrance exam for interior designing in JJ School of Arts?
  7. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Merchant Navy School after completion of 10th standard?
  8. Admission in the Best School after 11th standard from ICSE board?
  9. List of best CBSE School for 11th & 12th standard? What are the procedure to take admission?
  10. CGPA required in 10th Board exam to study PCM in 11th standard?
  11. What is the procedure to be followed to change school from CBSE TO MP board? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the procedure followed for taking admission in 10th standard after completion of 9th from CBSE school?
  13. When the admission form for admission in 11th standard will be available in Banasthali School? Cutoff marks required in 10th standard for admission?
  14. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in army school after completion of 12th in Arts?
  15. Procedure to get admission in 11th with Arts stream at Central Hindu School, Varanasi? Seats available for Arts students?
  16. Can I take admission in 11th Bihar Board in Science department?
  17. Appearing in 10th CBSE board exams as a Private candidate is possible without admission in any CBSE school?
  18. Is it possible to study 11th in Sainik School, Ghorakhal for a CBSE candidate on 10th basis? Procedure to get admission?
16th October 2016, 01:49 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for getting admission in JJ school of arts, Mumbai for 10th standard?

I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission directly in 10th standard in the above mentioned school you will first of all have to get admission in 9th standard and after clearing the examination, you will be very much allowed to appear for your board examination in the concluding year.

The procedure for admission is quite simple, the school conducts its own entrance test for providing admission to candidates, you will have to fill up the application form and appear for the examination mentioned conducted by the school and after clearing the examination, you will be very much allowed to get admission and continue with your studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?