30th May 2011, 11:14 AM
ratul roy

Procedure to get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc Hons in Physics? Date of start of admission and criteria for admission?

How to get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc Honors in Physics? Date of start of admission? What is the criteria for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University?
  2. How to get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc Honors in Physics? Date of start of admission? What is the criteria for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How can I get admission in Jadavpur University in BSc Hons in physics? What is the minimum marks required for admission?
  4. Suggest some books for iit jam
  5. Criteria for getting admission in BSc Hons course in Jadavpur University? Minimum marks required for filling the application form?
  6. How can I get Admission in Physics honours at Jadavpur University? /minimum requirement for S.C. candidate?
  7. When is the admission for M.Sc in Physics in Jadavpur university?
  8. Difference between simple MSc and MSc Hons? What is the exact procedure to take admission in DU? I want to do MSc in Zoology
  9. How to take admission in DU for BSc Hons with Physics?
  10. How can I do B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc? Required criteria to get admission for M.Sc in ISRO?
  11. Admission in MDU campus for B.Sc Physics honors after non medical course with 88.6% from CBSE board?
  12. Can I get physics hons after completing BSc? I want to do BSc hons physics
  13. Procedure to study Under Graduation in Physics in Lovely Professional University? -- [New]
  14. Can I get admission in B.Sc Physics hons. after scoring 43% marks in 12th?
  15. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  16. Any chance to take admission in DU for B.Com or B.Com(Hons)? Is it possible to get admission through late fee? Procedure to take admission?
  17. How to get admission in BSc Hons in Human Genetics? Procedure for admission?
  18. What is the procedure to take admission for MSc Physics? I am currently doing BSc Physics
22nd June 2011, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc Hons in Physics? Date of start of admission and criteria for admission?

when get admission in jadavpur university for bsc hons in physic?
24th June 2011, 11:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc Hons in Physics? Date of start of admission and criteria for admission?

sir, i am a student of 12th.please tell me what is the percentage require for admission in bsc
29th July 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

how to get economics (honours)
4th August 2011, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

marks of which subjects are included to creat merit list for physics (HON.) in Jadabpur?
7th November 2011, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

procedure to get admission in Jadavpur university FOR ECONOMIC HONORS OR ENGLISH HONS?DATE OF ADMISSION FORMS AND ADMISSION CRITERIA?

SIR,I am a student of 12Th, please tell me what is the percentage require for admission in economic. honors and English hons.
9th March 2012, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

how to get admission in geochemistry
5th May 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have given HS this year . I want to get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc course. I want to know the date of the admission & criteria for admission.
7th June 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

The criteria and On-line application for B.Sc(Economics) in Jadavpur University, nothing is coming out of their website in this regard ! !
16th October 2012, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

can i get a chance to admit bsc physics course in 2013,if i passed H.S in 2012?
24th May 2014, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the requirement for studying Economics Honours in Jadavpur University??..
21st February 2015, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

how to ger admission to jadavpur university for BSc hons in economics? Date of start of admission? What is the criteria for admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?