30th May 2012, 05:37 PM
vikhayat kalra

How to take admission in DU for BSc Hons with Physics?

sir i want to take admission in DU for B.Sc(HONS) WITH PHYSICS subject .suggest me will i get admission in DU .My marks in 12 class as follows- PHYSICS-82 CHEMISTRY-86 MATHS-93 ENGLISH-69 MUSIC-90 I heared that for admission in DU they only consider student's PCM MARKS which i got as shown above results overall % in 12 standard is 84% while in PCM 87%.Will any examination held or i have to wait for cut off list 2012.Tell me all information immediate my admission in DU

12th September 2012, 11:43 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to take admission in DU for BSc Hons with Physics?

Yes.. why not ..

why you can't take admission in DU..This is totally depend on you..if you want to take admission in DU...

This is totally depend on the your marks ..because there is two path for take admission in DU..

Second one is Entrance examination there are some college to take entrance ..and if you want to give exam...then you must passed in that entrance ....

best of luck...
27th May 2013, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

My % is 72.4 in pcm how can i get admission in du
28th May 2013, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

i got 74% in pcm how can admission in du
31st May 2013, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

I got 43 marks in maths n 70 marks in physics n 71 in chemistry can i get admission in du
9th April 2014, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

sir i am student in 12th plese tel me hw many percent requre in d u for admission in bsc hon
10th April 2014, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

what percentage I have to get in 12th to get admission for BSC physics or chem. ???
17th June 2014, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to take addmission in du for b.sc hon with physics.plz tell me ,will i get admission in du. i h eared thar for in du they only consider pcm marks . i got 95.33% in pcm nd overall 88.6% from up board. my follow in 12th as :-
physics=96 , chem=95 ,maths=95 ,english=87 nd hindi=70.bt sir i m drowper student bcz i passed 12th in 2013 .
can i take admission in du?
5th June 2015, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

sir,i want to take addmision in du for bsc hon with physics. plz tell me, will i get admission in du.i heard that for du they only consider pcm marks.i got 94.33perc in pcm nd overall
91.04percent from mp board my follow 12th as:-
phy=98,chem=91,maths=88,engl=90 nd hindi=90.but sir i m drop my previous year i passed my 12th exam in 2014
i dont know how i take admission in du and what i chose subject
11th June 2015, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

sir. I AM A BIOLOGY STUDENT. I ALSO HAD OPTIONAL MATHS AT 12TH. CAN I TAKE ADMISSION TO DU WITH PHYSICS HONS? MY MARKS R AS : ENG-83, PHYSICAL EDU-90, BIO-79, CHEM-73, PHYSICS-70, MATHS-33. PLZ INFORM ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.. MY EMAIL ID IS : [email protected].
26th May 2019, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

I got 95 in physics and 89 in math also 82 in chemistry so can I get admission in du for physics honours
13th June 2019, 12:47 AM
Deepanshu3010

To take admission in DU first of all you have to fill the online form of DU which is generally available in the month of May and June. You have to fill the preference according to your interest. You can mark as many courses you want in your preference.

The admission is totally merit based depending upon how many marks you get in your class 12th. Some colleges also take entrance exam for admission in their respective college.

Once you clear the cut-off for the any respective college you are eligible to take admission in that college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?