28th December 2015, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

When is the admission for M.Sc in Physics in Jadavpur university?

When I will get application for Jadavpur university physics M.Sc start and will the admission test likely to take place? What is the syllabus?

Related Questions:
  1. When is the admission for M.Sc in Physics in Jadavpur university? -- [New]
  2. How to get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc Honors in Physics? Date of start of admission? What is the criteria for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Chances to study B.Sc(Physics) in Jadavpur University for a candidate who has secured 91% in 12th Physics?
  4. How can I get Admission in Physics honours at Jadavpur University? /minimum requirement for S.C. candidate?
  5. How to get admission in MSc in regular course after completing BSc in Maths from Jadavpur University
  6. Procedure to get admission in Jadavpur University for BSc Hons in Physics? Date of start of admission and criteria for admission?
  7. How can I get admission in Jadavpur University in BSc Hons in physics? What is the minimum marks required for admission?
  8. What is the procedure to take admission for MSc Physics? I am currently doing BSc Physics
  9. How international students can get admission in Jadavpur University or any other university?
  10. Cutoff marks required in GATE for admission in Jadavpur University?
  11. What should I do having done Physics honours with 80%?
  12. Got less than 50% in graduation : Can I get admission to MSc Physics course? Which are the universities and what is the criteria?
  13. When the notification for admission in PhD(Chemistry) will be released by Jadavpur University? Detailed information about this course in Jadavpur University?
  14. What is the syllabus for admission test of History Honors at Jadavpur University?
  15. Where to get admission in physics Msc in kolkata?
  16. BSc Physics honors question papers of Jadavpur university
  17. List of the best government colleges in which I can get admission for MSc in physics?
  18. Upto what rakn will I get admission in Jadavpur University?
4th January 2016, 09:24 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: When is the admission for M.Sc in Physics in Jadavpur university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
When I will get application for Jadavpur university physics M.Sc start and will the admission test likely to take place? What is the syllabus?
Admission process for M.Sc in Physics through Jadavpur university will be initiated during the month of April/May. One can download the application form from the official website of the Jadavpur university and also get the application from the from the respective university counter office. Please, find the attachment below to get details about M.Sc Physics syllabus.
Attached Files
File Type: txt 1285581829-1.sc-1.txt(41.5 KB, 194 views)
7th June 2017, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

I want the syllabus for the entrance of M.sc physics of jadavpur university..can u plz provide me the syllabus.
2nd April 2019, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Where I can get previous year questions paper for msc physics entrance test or sample paper?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?