16th May 2012, 07:27 PM
rachender singh

Procedure to get admission in PEC Chandigarh? What is the counseling date?

what is the procedure to get admission hn pec chandigarh. And what are its counselling dates. Please tell me??

Related Questions:
  1. What's the admission procedure for M.Tech in PEC, Chandigarh?
  2. Is the BSc Astrophysics course is available in PEC Chandigarh? What is the selection procedure?
  3. Percentage required to get the admission form of B.Tech 2nd year in PEC Chandigarh after diploma in ECE? Procedure for admission admission?
  4. Procedure to take admission in PEC? Criteria for admission? Is it UGC recognized?
  5. Procedure to get admitted in 2nd year in PEC Chandigarh?
  6. Best colleges in which I can get with 218 marks in AIEEE? Can I get admission in PEC? Will I get Mechanical in PEC? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the procedure to take admission in 2nd year B.Tech civil engineering in PEC chandigarh after diploma in CE -- [New]
  8. Marks required to get admission in PEC Chandigarh?
  9. Is there any entrance exam for admission in PEC Chandigarh?
  10. Can I get admission on the basis of RPET in PEC, Chandigarh
  11. How can I get information regarding PEC placements?
  12. Which colleges can I get after scoring 3.34 marks in GATE? Can I get admission in PEC, Chandigarh or Punjab University?
  13. How to take admission in PEC Chandigarh if i am a diploma holder with 78%
  14. How to get admission in PEC Chandigarh without answering GATE?
  15. Procedure for registering for counseling in Delhi Technical University? How to apply/register for counseling? Date of counseling?
  16. Will I get admission in PEC Chandigarh after scoring 1195 category rank?
  17. Admission in PEC Chandigarh after scoring 93% in GATE Electronics?
  18. How can I get admission in 2nd year PEC Chandigarh after completing diploma course?
17th May 2012, 03:19 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in PEC Chandigarh? What is the counseling date?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachender singh View Post
what is the procedure to get admission hn pec chandigarh. And what are its counselling dates. Please tell me??
The admission to undegraduate courses in engineering at PEC, Chandigarh
has to be done through separate counseling conducted by PEC itself
on the basis of AIEEE rank of applicants.

The result of AIEEE has to be published by 15th June.
As soon as the results of AIEEE are available, the application process
for counseling of PEC shall start.

The notices/announcements in this regard shall be published on the
official website of PEC itself.

http://www.pec.ac.in/
17th May 2012, 06:15 PM
a444

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in PEC Chandigarh? What is the counseling date?

admission in PEC Chandigarh
The admission process for the various BE courses at PEC University of Technology will start in the month of June immediately after the declaration of AIEEE – 2012 result

The admissions will be based on the merit of AIEEE – 2012

The complete details of seats availability, reservation criteria and the counseling procedure will be available on the institute website[IMG]pec.ac.in[/IMG]
1st June 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Please tell me , what is the last date for applying to take admission in BE
8th July 2012, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

what do you mean by manual counseling?
2nd September 2013, 08:57 AM
Unregistered

Hello, how much state rank is required for pec??
6th May 2014, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

my jee mains 2014 score is 106 and expected CBSE board %is 90-93% would i get admission in pec
27th April 2016, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

I am expecting 79 marks in jee mains and 92% in CBSE ... Is there any hope for computer science in PEC ??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?