21st May 2012, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for admission in PEC Chandigarh?

any entrace exam for pec chandigarh this year 2012......please tell me if its true

Related Questions:
  1. What's the admission procedure for M.Tech in PEC, Chandigarh?
  2. Is the BSc Astrophysics course is available in PEC Chandigarh? What is the selection procedure?
  3. Best colleges in which I can get with 218 marks in AIEEE? Can I get admission in PEC? Will I get Mechanical in PEC? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Marks required to get admission in PEC Chandigarh?
  5. Can I get admission on the basis of RPET in PEC, Chandigarh
  6. Can I get admission in B.Tech(ECE) at PEC-Chandigarh through LEET being a Diploma in ECE student? -- [New]
  7. Procedure to get admission in PEC Chandigarh? What is the counseling date?
  8. How can I get information regarding PEC placements?
  9. Which colleges can I get after scoring 3.34 marks in GATE? Can I get admission in PEC, Chandigarh or Punjab University?
  10. How to take admission in PEC Chandigarh if i am a diploma holder with 78%
  11. How to get admission in PEC Chandigarh without answering GATE?
  12. Will I get admission in PEC Chandigarh after scoring 1195 category rank?
  13. Admission in PEC Chandigarh after scoring 93% in GATE Electronics?
  14. How can I get admission in 2nd year PEC Chandigarh after completing diploma course?
  15. Can I get admission in PEC, Chandigarh for M.Tech course with CSE stream? I have secured 91.3 percentile in GATE and belong to general category
  16. Can I get admission in PEC chandigarh after scoring 126 marks in AIEEE?
  17. Percentage required to get the admission form of B.Tech 2nd year in PEC Chandigarh after diploma in ECE? Procedure for admission admission?
  18. How can I get admission in B.tech by Lateral Entry in 2nd year in PEC, Chandigarh?
12th August 2012, 10:47 PM
samatha89
Member+

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for admission in PEC Chandigarh?

GENERAL INFORMATION ON ADMISSION TO THE BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING PROGRAMMES

The total academic structure of the institute has been updated to bring it in line with the best practices world-wide. The curricula design for the new batch contains many features which attempt to inculcate the practical and design aspects of engineering. The candidate may visit the website www.pec.ac.in of the college, to know more about the college.
Online registration for B.E admissions for 2012-13

The BE admissions to PEC are conducted jointly with five other technical institutes of the region by a Joint Admission Committee (JAC) notified by the Chandigarh Administration. The participating institutes under JAC – 2012 are:

PEC University of Technology (formerly Punjab Engineering College), Chandigarh.
University Institute of Engineering & Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
University Institute of Chemical Engineering & Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology, Chandigarh.
Swami Sarvanand Giri Panjab University Regional Centre, Hoshiarpur.
Chandigarh College of Architecture, Chandigarh.

Eligibility Criteria
The admission to the B.E. Courses are made on the basis of merit of AIEEE conducted by the C.B.S.E every year. The student must fulfill the following conditions for taking admission to B.E. Courses

has qualified in the AIEEE, conducted by the C.B.S.E.
has passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with at least 60% marks in aggregate (55% marks in case of S.C./S.T./Physically Challenged), conducted by a recognized Board/University/Council
Candidate must secure 15% marks in AIEEE to qualify for admission and 10 % for S.C./S.T./P.H.
For seats and reservation please refer to admission brochure.

Admission Brouchure

Closing AIEEE Ranks for 2011 B.E admissions

Closing AIEEE Ranks for 2010 B.E admissions

PEC University of Technology offers…..

Bachelor of Engineering in

Aeronautical Engineering
Civil Engineering
Computer Science and Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Information Technology
Mechanical Engineering
Metallurgical Engineering
Production Engineering

Information for students admitted under DASA.........click to view more information

Ministry of Human Resource & Development, Govt. of India has entrusted the Central coordination of admission under DASA Scheme to NITK Surathkal. http://www.dasanit.org (2012 - 13)

Admission are open for foreign Nationals / Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) /Non – Resident Indians (NRIs) under Direct Admission of Student Abroad (DASA) Scheme for the Academic year 2012 - 13 to various National Institutes of Technology (NIT's), and other premier institutes.

Students admitted in PEC under DASA scheme are required to report at the institute on

Contact Info: (From Monday to Friday, 9.00 A.M - 5.00 P.M)
Prof. Sushant Sameer (Coordinator DASA admission) 0172- 2753565 Email : admissionug[*AT]pec.ac.in

Fee Structure
Admission fee

Rs. 3,000

One-time student service fee

Rs. 5,000

Refundable deposit

Rs. 5,000

Semester fees

Academic

Rs. 32,500

Other facilities & services

Rs. 5,250

Total payable at the time of admission (for day scholar) Rs. 50,750

ADDITIONAL FEE FOR HOSTELLERS
Refundable security

Rs. 5,000

Hostel fee (Annual)

Rs. 13,500

Hostel & Mess Establishment charges (Annual)

Rs. 19,800

Mess Advance

Rs. 2,500

Total additional sum payable for hostel facilities Rs. 40,800
12th August 2012, 10:49 PM
samatha89
Member+

GENERAL INFORMATION ON ADMISSION TO THE BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING PROGRAMMES

The total academic structure of the institute has been updated to bring it in line with the best practices world-wide. The curricula design for the new batch contains many features which attempt to inculcate the practical and design aspects of engineering. The candidate may visit the website www.pec.ac.in of the college, to know more about the college.
Online registration for B.E admissions for 2012-13

The BE admissions to PEC are conducted jointly with five other technical institutes of the region by a Joint Admission Committee (JAC) notified by the Chandigarh Administration. The participating institutes under JAC – 2012 are:

PEC University of Technology (formerly Punjab Engineering College), Chandigarh.
University Institute of Engineering & Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
University Institute of Chemical Engineering & Technology, Panjab University, Chandigarh.
Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology, Chandigarh.
Swami Sarvanand Giri Panjab University Regional Centre, Hoshiarpur.
Chandigarh College of Architecture, Chandigarh.

Eligibility Criteria
The admission to the B.E. Courses are made on the basis of merit of AIEEE conducted by the C.B.S.E every year. The student must fulfill the following conditions for taking admission to B.E. Courses

has qualified in the AIEEE, conducted by the C.B.S.E.
has passed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with at least 60% marks in aggregate (55% marks in case of S.C./S.T./Physically Challenged), conducted by a recognized Board/University/Council
Candidate must secure 15% marks in AIEEE to qualify for admission and 10 % for S.C./S.T./P.H.
For seats and reservation please refer to admission brochure.

Admission Brouchure

Closing AIEEE Ranks for 2011 B.E admissions

Closing AIEEE Ranks for 2010 B.E admissions

PEC University of Technology offers…..

Bachelor of Engineering in

Aeronautical Engineering
Civil Engineering
Computer Science and Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Electronics and Communication Engineering
Information Technology
Mechanical Engineering
Metallurgical Engineering
Production Engineering

Information for students admitted under DASA.........click to view more information

Ministry of Human Resource & Development, Govt. of India has entrusted the Central coordination of admission under DASA Scheme to NITK Surathkal. http://www.dasanit.org (2012 - 13)

Admission are open for foreign Nationals / Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) /Non – Resident Indians (NRIs) under Direct Admission of Student Abroad (DASA) Scheme for the Academic year 2012 - 13 to various National Institutes of Technology (NIT's), and other premier institutes.

Students admitted in PEC under DASA scheme are required to report at the institute on

Contact Info: (From Monday to Friday, 9.00 A.M - 5.00 P.M)
Prof. Sushant Sameer (Coordinator DASA admission) 0172- 2753565 Email : admissionug[*AT]pec.ac.in

Fee Structure
Admission fee

Rs. 3,000

One-time student service fee

Rs. 5,000

Refundable deposit

Rs. 5,000

Semester fees

Academic

Rs. 32,500

Other facilities & services

Rs. 5,250

Total payable at the time of admission (for day scholar) Rs. 50,750

ADDITIONAL FEE FOR HOSTELLERS
Refundable security

Rs. 5,000

Hostel fee (Annual)

Rs. 13,500

Hostel & Mess Establishment charges (Annual)

Rs. 19,800

Mess Advance

Rs. 2,500

Total additional sum payable for hostel facilities Rs. 40,800
1st November 2014, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

tell me the conditions required for taking admission in pec .and how many marks r required in aieee for it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?