30th April 2017, 11:41 PM
Pavi Gill

Procedure to get admission in Punjab University after completion of 12th standard?

Procedure to get admission in Punjab University after completion of 12th standard? What is the criteria followed? Can someone please give me the complete details on the same soon? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in Chemistry Honours in Punjab University?
  2. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  3. What is the procedure for taking 12th standard admission after completion of 11th standard?
  4. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in JNU after completion of 12th standard?
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for B.Sc honors in Biology after completion of 12th standard?
  6. Can I get admission in Punjab University for BA-LLB course after completion of my 12th? I have done my 12th as NIOS student. Am I eligible for Punjab CET law test?
  7. What is the procedure to get admission in NIRMA for doing diploma course after completion of 12th standard?
  8. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Allahabad for doing graduation course after completion of 12th standard?
  9. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc Honors in Punjab University? Required things to get admission for this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Procedure to become a Pilot after completion of 10th Class?
  11. Procedure to take admission in Punjab University after passing 12th for B.Com? What is the eligibility?
  12. What is the procedure followed for being a Nutritionist after completion of 12th standard?
  13. Is there Integrated MBA course in Punjab University after passing 12th? What is the procedure to get admission?
  14. Am I eligible to do BCA if I have completed 12th arts course without maths?
  15. Application procedure and minimum qualification for diploma in Interior Design from DU?
  16. What is the procedure for becoming locopilot after completion of 10th and 12th standard?
  17. Is there any scholarship available for getting admission in Shri Ram college after completion of 12th standard?
  18. Is it possible for changing school after completion of 11th?
20th May 2017, 12:47 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Punjab University after completion of 12th standard?

Admissions in Punjab University is entirely based on PU-CET Exam.

Punjab University - Common Entrance Test is conducted by the University itself for admission to various courses.

You can register for CET through this link: http://cetug.puchd.ac.in/

However, the last date to register was May 17, 2017.

The cost of application form is Rs.2100 (for General)

While for SC, ST candidates, the cost of application form is Rs.1050.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?