9th June 2011, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admitted in Maulana Azad Medical College?

i want admission in mualana azad medical college..can you please tell me the procedure for admission

Related Questions:
  1. Where to get the forms for Maulana Azad Medical College? When will the forms be available?
  2. What is the procedure for admission in Ph.D Microbiology in maulana azad medical college? What is the fee structure?
  3. Can I get admission in Maulana Azad Medical College?
  4. How much stipend will be given for internship at Maulana Azad Medical College Delhi?
  5. What's the procedure for an online application for AIIMS entrance exam? How may I get information about other premedical entrance tests for other colleges like Kasturba or Maulana Azad Medical college?
  6. Possibility to do Internship in Maulana Azad Medical College, Delhi for MBBS student of Lucknow? How much stipend I will get? -- [New]
  7. If I belong to Himachal Pradesh can I get admission in MBBS in Maulana Azad Medical College or not?
  8. Can I get a seat in Maulana Azad Medical College if I am from Andhra Pradesh?
  9. Can I get admission in maulana azad medical college in PG in medicine
  10. From where to get application prospectus for Maulana Azad Medical College Delhi and St Johns Medical College Bangalore?
  11. How to do Ph.D degree after graduation in dentistry?
  12. What is the minimum marks required to get into MBBS?
  13. How many MBBS seats this year? Both Government and Private Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. From which institute can I do B.E in distance mode? Will the certificate be accepted by PSU or Limited Organization? Will it be accepted if I do that from BIT?
  15. Minimum rank and marks for general category in MBBS maulana azad medical college, Delhi
  16. Which are the coaching institutes which provide correspondence course for preparation for MSc entrance exam for Life Science and Biotech of JNU?
  17. Fee structure for MBBS course in Maulana Azad Medical College?
  18. Date of availability of forms of Physics Honors in St. Xavier College, Presidency College and Maulana Azad College?
18th June 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get admitted in Maulana Azad Medical College?

merit list of dumet 2011(candidate selected of counselling dumet 2011)
25th June 2011, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION HERE...PLZ KINDLY CHEQUE MY BENGALI NUMBER...
8th July 2011, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Any one can help me to know the procedure for getting admission in MBBS course under Govt quota.
15th October 2011, 07:45 AM
Unregistered

is the exam will be common entrance 20112012
is there is increase in number of seats 2011-2012
27th October 2011, 10:54 AM
Unregistered

is it neccessary to have domicile of delhi for maulana azad medical collg??????plzzz do reply sir
21st January 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

what is upper age limit for admission in mbbs
23rd January 2012, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

22 yr if u r undergraduate n if u r graduate then 24yr
18th November 2013, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

is it necessary to be a resident of delhi under sc category to get admission in mbbs courses in du colleges
10th June 2015, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

How many seats are available in admission to B.A.honours in English 2015 belongs to S.C.category
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?