16th January 2011, 11:38 PM
sanchari roy

Forms availability dates for Microbiology course in Mualana Azad Medical College, Delhi?

Please let me know about the dates of availability of application forms of microbiology course of maulana azad college Delhi. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admitted in Maulana Azad Medical College?
  2. How to do Ph.D degree after graduation in dentistry?
  3. Date of dnb entrance exam conducted by maualana azad medical college, delhi for august 2010 session?
  4. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Ph.D in Microbiology from Maulana Azad Medical college? -- [New]
  5. From which institute can I do B.E in distance mode? Will the certificate be accepted by PSU or Limited Organization? Will it be accepted if I do that from BIT?
  6. Which are the coaching institutes which provide correspondence course for preparation for MSc entrance exam for Life Science and Biotech of JNU?
  7. Where to get the forms for Maulana Azad Medical College? When will the forms be available?
  8. How to do MSc Medical Microbiology or Agriculture Microbiology from well reputed college? I have passed BSc Microbiology with 70% marks
  9. Date of availability of forms of Physics Honors in St. Xavier College, Presidency College and Maulana Azad College?
  10. How many MBBS seats this year? Both Government and Private Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Age limit to appear for the upcoming IAS entrance exam?
  12. How can I join ISRO after doing 2nd BSc(PCM)?
  13. Can I join in MBBS course after completing my B.Pharmacy course
  14. Where to take admission for MBBS under management quota?
  15. How much stipend will be given for internship at Maulana Azad Medical College Delhi?
  16. What is the fee structure of COMEDK colleges in Karnataka for MBBS?
  17. What is the procedure for admission in Ph.D Microbiology in maulana azad medical college? What is the fee structure?
  18. List of top ranked government colleges in India for doing PG studies in Medicine? How much cutoff is required for admission?
24th January 2011, 11:38 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Forms availability dates for Microbiology course in Mualana Azad Medical College, Delhi?

You can contact the college office directly.
Contact details follow:
Maulana Azad Medical Ccollege,
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg, New Delhi-110002
Telephone: 011-23239271 to 23239280
25th January 2011, 02:14 PM
sambrita

Default Re: Forms availability dates for Microbiology course in Mualana Azad Medical College, Delhi?

Total number of seats for medical degree courses is 67 of which number of seats reserved for microbiology is 4.
Mualana college take admission of students on the basis of entrance examination.
There are two exams; all india pg medical entrance exam(AIPGMEE,last exam held in 9,jan,2011) and pg entrance exam conducted by university of delhi.
26th January 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

where delhi pmt forms available
27th January 2011, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

when and where the application form of DUMT 2011 WILL AVAILABLE
27th January 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

plz give me information about from where i can got my mbbs farm in delhi
28th January 2011, 12:51 AM
sambrita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
when and where the application form of DUMT 2011 WILL AVAILABLE
DUMET application forms and bulletin are available at this address;

the office of the Deputy Registrar,
Faculty of Medical Sciences,
6th Floor. V.P Chest Institute Building,
University of Delhi, Delhi- 110007,

It can be obtained by hand of Rs 750/-(for general/obc)
Rs 550/- (st/sc/ph) -

It can also be obtained by post Rs 800/-(for general/obc)
Rs 600/-(sc/st/ph)
against a Bank Draft/ Banker’s Cheque drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favor of ‘Registrar, University of Delhi’ payable at Delhi.

for st/sc/ph candidates must send their cast/ph certificate along with

availability of forms; by hand -24jan to 8 march
by post-24jan-11feb
4th February 2011, 07:08 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

Forms availability dates for Microbiology course in Mualana Azad Medical College, Delhi
Total number of seats for medical degree courses is 67 of which number of seats reserved for microbiology is 4.
Mualana college take admission of students on the basis of entrance examination.
There are two exams; all india pg medical entrance exam(AIPGMEE,last exam held in 9,jan,2011) and pg entrance exam conducted by university of delhi.

good luck
19th May 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

TELL ME THE DATE OF AVAILABILITY OF MICROBIOLOGY COURSE FORMS
10th June 2011, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

tell me about application form for msc in microbiology in delhi university
13th June 2011, 08:49 AM
Unregistered

Is there any college in Delhi whose date remains for admission in msc microbiology
17th October 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

i will have to do it regularly or with my job i can do phd from here
7th December 2011, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me the colleges of delhi university that hv msc biotechnology and msc microbiology couse....thnk u...
10th December 2011, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

when we will get the states forms of pmt ?
(Jharkhand)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?