9th March 2012, 04:02 PM
deepap31

Procedure to get the AIPMT admit card?

sir I m not getting how to get my aipmt admit card hence I request u to guide me the procedure please my reg. no. is 421283

11th March 2012, 11:44 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get the AIPMT admit card?

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepap31 View Post
sir I m not getting how to get my aipmt admit card hence I request u to guide me the procedure please my reg. no. is 421283
AIPMT would provide the facility of downloading Admit Cards of Preliminary Stage Examination on their website. You are desired to download the admit cards from the website and follow the instructions given therein.

You may please note that admit cards will not be sent by the post. The schedule of Providing of admit cards is as follows:

:: Preliminary Examination : 09/March/2012
:: Final Examination : 27/April/2012

You are advised to preserve their Admit Cards in good condition till admission in Medical / Dental Colleges is over.

Dates of Examination :
-------------------

:: Preliminary Examination will be held on 01.04.2012 (Sunday).

:: Final Examination will be held on 13.05.2012 (Sunday) only for those who qualify Preliminary Examination.

Those who qualify in the Preliminary Examination can download a separate Admit Card for the Final Examination.

If you need more information about AIPMT then please check the official website :

http://aipmt.nic.in
11th March 2012, 12:42 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

AIPMT-ALL INDIA PRE MEDICAL TEST conducted for admission to under Graduate course in Medical and Dental course in some top colleges in India.

The admit card for AIPMT will not be sent by post, it has to be downloaded from its website on scheduled date as provided.

The AIPMT comprises of two tests, one is Preliminary exam and other is Final Exam.

The preliminary exam will be held on 01.04.2012 and those who are selected through Preliminary exam is allowed for Final exam which will be held on 13.05.2012.

The preliminary exam Admit card is now available in the official website of AIPMT which can be down loaded by providing relevant informations like Registration number and date of birth from 09.03.2012

And those successful in Preliminary exam will able to down load the Admit Card for Final exam after 27.04.2012.

For detailed information you may log on to www.aipmt.nic.in
13th March 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
You have told that the preliminary exam Admit card is available from 09.03.2012.
But yet i had not get any link to Download AIPMT Admit card on .

My Registration number is 252699
& Date of birth is 04/11/1995

AND I ALSO WANT TO KNOW THAT FOR MY PRELIMINARY EXAM WHERE IS MY CENTRE.

PLEAS HELP ME....
13th March 2012, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
It was Given on AIPMT web site that Admit card of AIPMT Preliminary exam has to be downloaded from its website from 09.03.2012.
But yet I had not get any Link on website to Download Admit card.
& I also want to know about My Centre For AIPMT Preliminary exam.

PLEAS HELP......
19th March 2012, 09:24 AM
Unregistered

sir mere registration no. lost ho gya hai how i can get my admit card
21st March 2012, 07:40 AM
Unregistered

sir
my status of receipt of confirmation has show 'received'. now how to download admit card.plzzzzzz........help .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?