10th July 2012, 02:27 PM
DYNA V SUNNY

Procedure to get Job in Kerala Government sector after completion of MBA in Hospital Management?

i completed my MBA hospital Management course. I would like to work in kerala government sector. what will be the next step for me?

Related Questions:
  1. How to work as an Administrator in government sector after completing MBA Hospital Management Course?
  2. Government examinations for MBA hospital management?
  3. What are the job opportunities for a MBA Human Resource and Management pass out in Government Sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Government Job Opportunities after completion of MBA course?
  5. Which are the best colleges for MBA in hospital/healthcare management
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hospital Administration in India? Is it good choice for me of doing this course after completion of B.Sc in MLT?
  7. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  8. Which courses can I prefer for Higher studies pursuing B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  9. Possible to get a job in EB? Which is the best course in MBA? Can I study Hospital Management course after completing B.E?
  10. Which is a better option after doing BSc Biotech
  11. What will I do after BSc in chemistry research
  12. What should I do after completing B.Tech in civil?
  13. What is the procedure to get a Government job in Hospital? -- [New]
  14. Government job opportunities for MBA power management post graduates?
  15. Procedure to apply for a job in Kerala Government after scoring 59% marks?
  16. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  17. Can distance MBA program in health management offered by Sikkim Manipal university make me switch my career to hospital sector from NGO development sector?
  18. What should I do further after completing B.Com Accountancy?
3rd October 2012, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get Job in Kerala Government sector after completion of MBA in Hospital Management?

how can get a job in kerala government hospital after completing Bsc nursing
30th March 2013, 03:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to get Job in Kerala Government sector after completion of MBA in Hospital Management?

I COMPLETED MY B.TECH IN ECE.AND NW PURSUING MBA IN OPERATIONS.NW I WANT TO WORK IN A GOVERMENT SECTOR..HOW CAN I GET A JOB THERE
30th March 2013, 10:10 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Hi Guest,

After completing MBA you can apply for various kinds of jobs.

The eligibility criteria to apply for jobs is completion of graduation but you have completed MBA so there will be no problem to apply for different jobs.

You can apply for the jobs in either Central Government or State government.

There are different websites available to apply for jobs.

As soon as the notification releases you can go through it in detail and apply for jobs.

Thank you,

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?