2nd May 2012, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hospital Administration in India? Is it good choice for me of doing this course after completion of B.Sc in MLT?

what are the job opportunities after mba in hospital administration india?Will it be worthy if I pursue mba in hospital administration after Bsc MLT? what are the chances to getting me into a job in comparison to someone who had done mbbs and then pursue mba in hospital administration?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get Job in Administration field after completion of MBA course being a candidate from Science background?
  2. List of Colleges offering MBA in Hospital Administration in Jammu and Chandigarh?
  3. Which course is a better choice for me after the completion of B.Tech between MBA and M.Tech? Which course will provide more Job Opportunities?
  4. Which is a better choice for me of doing M.Sc IT course within India or Abroad after completion of B.Sc in IT?
  5. Job opportunities after MBA in Hospital Administration? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Whether MBA in Hospital Administration is a good choice after studying B.Pharma?
  7. Which course is a better choice for me between MBA and M.Tech in Biotechnology after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology? Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology?
  8. Career scope after completion of B.Sc Agricultural course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  9. What are the job opportunities after MBA hospital administration?
  10. Which are the colleges in Mangalore? I want to join MBA in Hospital Administration
  11. Can I do masters of hospital administration after completing BSc Biotechnology
  12. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  13. What are the job opportunities after completion of MBA through correspondence?
  14. Can I do M.Com private after passing B.Com?
  15. Good Job Opportunities after completion of B-Pharmacy? Does it a good choice to do M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy?
  16. Can I do PG in Biomedical Instrumentation after completion of B.Sc MLT?
  17. Can we do Pharm D after completion of B.Pharmacy?
  18. Can I do post graduation MMS course after completion of BMS? -- [New]
2nd May 2012, 04:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hospital Administration in India? Is it good choice for me of doing this course after completion of B.Sc in MLT?

can I do MBA hospital management ?
8th July 2012, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hospital Administration in India? Is it good choice for me of doing this course after completion of B.Sc in MLT?

wat are the job prospecta after completion of diploma in hospital management
17th August 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

i want to know what are scope of M.B.A in hospital mangement..
24th August 2012, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

IAM SUBRAMNAYAM MBA COMPLETED. I WANT HOSPITAL JOB.
26th August 2012, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

job oppurtunities for hospital administration in india
19th September 2012, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

i ve completed engg in biotech.how gud is the idea of taking mba in hospital mgmt as my next course?
21st March 2013, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

what are job oppurtinities after mba in hospital administration/
11th April 2013, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my b.tech from bio medical engineering ,is it beneficial to pursue mba from hospital admin./manegement or from some others straem like finance,HR .plz guide me.
15th June 2013, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Iam doing MBA.hospital administrationS after Bsc.Mlt. I want to do M.phill and ph.D can u suggest me the courses are available
14th July 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

can i do hospital management after completing my bsc in botony
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?