22nd October 2019, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get online migration certificate from CBSE Board?

I was the student of JNV. Where I have studied CBSE pattern but now I want to change my pattern to state board for which they are asking for migration certificate. So what can I do? How can I get migration certificate?

26th October 2019, 08:09 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get online migration certificate from CBSE Board?

Procedure to get online migration certificate from CBSE Board:-
To take migration certificate of CBSE board it is not entirely online. You should follow the following procedure to get migration certificate.
To apply for migration certificate, you should send your application along with fees to the Deputy Secretary, Control Board of Secondary Education, Regional Office.
You can get your CBSE regional office address by visiting the following link www.cbse.net.in
Completing this procedure, you will receive your migration certificate with in 15 days, through post.
26th October 2019, 11:04 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to get online migration certificate from CBSE Board;-
In order to get migration certificate from CBSE board at first you have to write an application to the school authorities regarding the matter. Then you have to attach the educational documents required fees with the application and submit it to the principal of your college. After that your school will do all the formalities and till then you have to sit back and right wait for the copy of migration certificate to arrive.
28th October 2019, 11:50 AM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

CBSE stands for Central Board of Secondary Education.

These are the procedures to get online migration certificate from CBSE board are mentioned below:-

1. Check official website of CBSE, a link is mentioned from where you can get your migration certificate.

2. Send an application to the Deputy Secretary, CBSE Regional Office; related to migration certificate, within 15 days, CBSE will send your migration certificate at your home address through post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?