31st December 2016, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

How to get my migration certificate online?

Sir, please help me, I don't know how to apply for migration Certificate online of class 10th from CBSE board. If I will not not submit my original migration certificate, then I will not be able to attend my exams and my whole years will be spoiled. So please help me immediately.

1st January 2017, 04:01 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get my migration certificate online?

To get migration certificate online you have to login to the official website of your school and from where you have to open your profile and enter the password and username then on the top there will be optional migration certificate from where you can get your migration certificate by entering your 12th class roll number of 10th class roll number as per your requirement.
1st January 2017, 07:23 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to get Migration Certificate online:-

To apply for migration certificate, you should send your application along with fee to the Deputy Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Regional Office( the state where you have studied your 10th class ).

You can get your CBSE regional office address by visiting the following link:-

http:www.cbse.nic.in/fay/dup.

After completing this procedure, you will receive your migration certificate with in 15 days, through post
1st January 2017, 09:44 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

To apply for migration certificate you should send your application along with fee to the deputy secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, regional office. You can get your CBSE regional office address by visiting the following link
http ://www.cbse.nic.in
after completing this procedure you will receive your migration certificate within 15 days through post.
Or you can send a letter to the regional office and write your roll Number with your school name your, father's name and mother's name along with other formalities and in this way you will receive your migration certificate.
14th June 2017, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

My first residence was distt badgam but presently I have settle in Jammu, so I required a migration certificate from distt badgam
18th June 2017, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

I completed my 12th from himachal pradesh board of school education dharamshala but i haven't migration certificate. How can i get my migration from online
6th January 2018, 03:00 AM
Unregistered

I completed my 10th from west Bengal board of high school education in 1996 from st.george school pedong kalimpong Darjeeling, but I don't have migration certificate. How can I get my migration from online.
26th June 2018, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12 th from mumbai university and now I have to take admission in Nasik University. So for migration certificate online I need to put Username and password. from. Where I can get this usrname and password? Please let me. Know the procedure also.
4th July 2018, 08:15 AM
Unregistered

I have no any user name or password for apply online migration certificate from, where I can get this username and password? please let me know the procedure.........
17th July 2018, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Sir I lose my migration certificate from HBSE what I can do to get my migration certificate I want to take an addmition from up board
24th November 2018, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

I did the migration form online two years ago, so far we did not get the certification.
What to do for the certification..
please sir help me.
8th May 2019, 01:10 PM
STUDENT60

You have to go to the official website of the regional office of your school and then there will be a link where you have to enter your roll number and name ,registration number where you can download your migration certificate.
10th May 2019, 10:10 PM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

To get Migration Certificate Online you have two methods:

First method is to go to the school official website and their you have to enter your roll number on the and name and then you will be sent to link where you can download your migration certificate on the website of regional office.
17th July 2019, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

I used to study last 2016-17 & 2017-18 at APC college of BSC honousrs under Barasat University but failed in honours paper, now I am eligible BFA course at Government College Art and Craft under Calcutta University, so am I elegeble maigration Certificate form Barasat University
8th August 2019, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

The college has misplaced my original migration certificate now they are not issuing my degree. They want my duplicate migration. What are the criteria for taking duplicate migration certificate
18th August 2019, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir I have completed my graduation Ranchi university in Jharkhand but how can I get my
BA( bachelor of arts) migration certificate
7th September 2019, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

How to get migration certificate from west Bengal bord?
11th November 2019, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

How to get my class 12 migration certificate from NIOS board
12th June 2020, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

How can i take my b. Ed provisional certificate and migration certificate without roll number in online
16th December 2020, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

How to get my migration certificate online from gorakhpur university.i have completed my post graduation in1997.
15th April 2021, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

How to get bhu migration certificate during CoVid.pls reply.i have to submit migration certificate in my college for b.ed admission and because of covid I am not able to go to bhu so pls guide me
22nd September 2021, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Indeed my aposs 10th migration certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?