14th January 2011, 04:54 PM
stuti ghosh

Procedure to get started with the CS course while in 12th? When to register for the course and date of the exam? Syllabus of the exam?

i m in 12th right now. i just wnted to know the procedure to get started with the c.s. course.
lik when to register, when is the entrance exam n whts d syllabus for that entrance exam??
pls. rply asap

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to register for ICWAI course? When can I register?
  2. Can I register for CS foundation before getting my 12th results?
  3. Is the TET exam started? Date of sale of forms? Syllabus of it?
  4. Can I register for CA-CPT after 10th? How can I register for it? Can I register it after 12th?
  5. How to register for M.com entrance? What's the admission procedure, eligibility criteria and syllabus for the same? What's the last date of form submission for the same?
  6. How should I apply for CPT entrance exam which is to be held in December? Do I have to register myself 9 months prior? What is the last date of application and procedure to apply for it?
  7. Procedure to apply for NATA Exam after completion of 12th class?
  8. Can I give UPSC exams online? Also tell me UPSC registration procedure and syllabus. -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to register for UPPSC Exams? Dates and syllabus for upcoming UPPSC?
  10. Criteria for appearing for RTO exam? Date of the exam and syllabus? Procedure to appear for the exam?
  11. Best coaching centers for preparation for PCS exam in Delhi? Last date to register for the exam of upcoming PCS? What is the syllabus of it?
  12. Guidance regarding CA course to join after the completion of Intermediate?
  13. What is the procedure to register for CS foundation?
  14. Detailed procedure to register for 12th exam in Delhi Board of Open Schooling? -- [New]
  15. Procedure to register for IAS exam? How much time is required to complete the course?
  16. Is it possible to register in CA while doing B.Com? What is the procedure to register and what is the fee structure?
  17. Detailed procedure for state counseling? Do I need to register now? What is the time period of central counseling?
  18. Procedure to register for GPSC Exam?
31st May 2011, 11:31 PM
faheemadeeba

Default Re: Procedure to get started with the CS course while in 12th? When to register for the course and date of the exam? Syllabus of the exam?

hiii, please tell your question clearly you are telling about Engineering or some crash course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?