11th July 2011, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of getting an internship for a 1st year student?

Respected sir,

I am a first year student eager to know about the procedures for getting an internship.Please guide me.waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of getting an internship for a 1st year student?
  2. Procedure to apply in Project Internship for MBA(Marketing) 1st year student?
  3. Procedure to apply for 60 days Internship programme in HDFC Bank for MBA 1st year student?
  4. Internship at the beginning of 3rd year for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student? Should I start preparation for Internship test?
  5. Procedure and eligibility to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 1st year student?
  6. Procedure to apply for 2 months Internship related to Marketing/HR for MBA 1st year student?
  7. Procedure to apply for Internship in BHEL for MBA 1st year student?
  8. Companies offering 2 months Summer Internship for MBA(IT) 1st year student? Procedure to apply?
  9. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Can I do Internship after completion of 1st year being a Mechanical student? Where should I approach? -- [New]
  11. Procedure to apply for Internship programme for MBA 1st semester student?
  12. Procedure of doing internship in CMC for 1st year M.Sc Food Service Management student?
  13. Detailed information about the Summer Internship in TCS for MBA 1st year student?
  14. Companies offering Internship during summer vacation to ECE 1st year student in Odisha? Procedure to apply?
  15. Procedure to do internship from TATA motors in Gujarat?
  16. Can I do internship for one month while doing 1st year Computer Science and Engineering?
  17. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  18. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in L&T for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student?
14th October 2011, 08:47 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure of getting an internship for a 1st year student?

I do not think any good company will offer internship to 1st year student.

In 1st year, even you do not study about your branch.

better go for internship after 2nd year. it will be useful for you to learn something there.

procedure for applying internship:

if you want to do training then you must contact training & placement officer of your college regarding Training and through your college you may contact to the personnel department OR HR department of company.

Send one letter from your college to the HR department of that company. They will mail you regarding that information.
15th October 2011, 12:51 AM
imcool.force

Default Re: Procedure of getting an internship for a 1st year student?

Hi dear,
I do not think any good company will offer internship to 1st year student.

In 1st year, even you do not study about your branch.

better go for internship after 2nd year. it will be useful for you to learn something there.

procedure for applying internship:

if you want to do training then you must contact training & placement officer of your college regarding Training and through your college you may contact to the personnel department OR HR department of company.

Send one letter from your college to the HR department of that company. They will mail you regarding that information.
Thyanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?