10th February 2011, 06:26 PM
Nilanjan Bhattacharya

Procedure for getting a job in D.V.C after completing B.Tech ECE? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

Hello,I am Nilanjan. B.Tech E.C.E(3rd yr). What is the procedure of getting a job in D.V.C & what is syllabus for the written exam??

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities after B.Tech in Railway and information about the entrance exam with syllabus?
  2. Procedure for getting a job in D.V.C after completing B.Tech ECE? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  3. From where to get the form of DVC? What is the syllabus and selection procedure for GET?
  4. What to do after completing my B.Tech to get Train Engineer job in Foreign? Procedure and books to follow for entrance exam?
  5. What is the syllabus of DVC examination of Jr engineer in instrumentation
  6. What is the syllabus of DVC examination of Jr engineer in Instrumentation
  7. What is the DVC Jr engineering electrical syllabus?
  8. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Details about entrance exam in VIT for M.Tech after B.Tech (ECE)? Syllabus?
  10. Which is the best Entrance Exam that I can give to get a Job in ISRO after completion of BE in ECE? What syllabus should I prepare for the Entrance Exam? Which Books should I prepare for this Exam?
  11. How to do B.Tech after completing diploma in ECE?
  12. What type of jobs are suitable for me after completing B.Tech in ECE with 70%
  13. Which course I can take up for doing Masters after completion of B.Tech ECE? -- [New]
  14. How to get a job after completing B.Tech ECE? I want to do short term course
  15. How to join Oriented course after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  16. How to get a job in MNC after completing B.Tech with 60-65%
  17. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in CS course after completion of Graduation course?
  18. How to get a job in SCCL after completing B.Tech ECE with 60%
17th February 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for getting a job in D.V.C after completing B.Tech ECE? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

SYLLABUS FOR ECE STREAM
24th May 2011, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for getting a job in D.V.C after completing B.Tech ECE? Syllabus of the entrance exam?

I AM A ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGG.cAN I APPLY FOR THE DVC EXAM 2011.
15th July 2013, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

please tell about syllabus for dvc jr grade-2 electrical?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?