12th May 2012, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join CBI for BSc botany?

hai,sir/mam;
i'm Aju complete in B.Sc to join procuture...please tell me the proceddure

17th May 2012, 05:20 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join CBI for BSc botany?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hai,sir/mam;
i'm Aju complete in B.Sc to join procuture...please tell me the proceddure
In order to join the Central Bureau of Investigation, often referred as CBI, you may write entrance examination conducted by Staff Selection Commission. Staff Selection Commission conducts entrance examination for graduates willing to join Central Bureau of Investigation and other departments under central government as an officer.
The examination is known as Combined Graduate Level Examination and apart from being a graduate in any discipline, you must be within the age limit of 20-27 years, which is relaxed for candidates belonging to reserved category.
The notification regarding the examination is published in "Employment News", other major newspaper of India as well as on the official website of Staff Selection Commission.

For more information, refer to www.ssc-cr.org
21st July 2012, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join CBI for BSc botany?

sir i have diploma in mechnical with 69.3%.i want to join in cbi .plz say how to join in?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?