21st June 2014, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

When the vacancy to join CBI will be available? How can I join?

SIR
i want to join cbi, i like cbi work.
i have b.com 2year , please help me to join cbi.
i have no idea to when, wher recrut cbi vacancy.
please teching me to recruit cbi

21st July 2014, 01:43 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: When the vacancy to join CBI will be available? How can I join?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
SIR
i want to join cbi, i like cbi work.
i have b.com 2year , please help me to join cbi.
i have no idea to when, wher recrut cbi vacancy.
please teching me to recruit cbi
CBI i.e: - (Central bureau of Investigation). The applicant who is aspiring to become a CBI Officer, need to appear in CGPE (i.e) Combined Graduate Preliminary Exam which is Conducted by SSC (Staff Selection Board). This entrance examination held during the month of February. Only the candidate who completed graduation in Criminology are eligible for CBI examination. Since, that you are belong commerce stream. So, as per you are educational qualification you are not eligible for CBI examination.

CBI Eligibility Criteria:-

Academic Qualification:-

Bachelor degree in Criminology is making the candidate eligible for the post of the CBI and Bachelor degree final semester candidate can also eligible for this examination.

Age Criteria:-

-Candidates age should not below than 18 years and not be more than 27 years for Inspectors or CE and Div or Acctts or Auditors.
-Candidates age should not below than 20 years and not be more than 27 years for Assistant Grader UDCs.
-Candidates age should not below than 20 years and not be more than 25 years for SI post.

CBI Examination Syllabus:

-Principles of Criminology
-Psychology of Crime
-Criminal Law
-Police Administration
-Forensic Science and Medicine
-Juvenile Delinquency
-Correctional Management and Rehabilitation of Criminals etc.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE :- http://cbi.nic.in/
17th October 2014, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

i am studing b.e bio medical engineering i like to apply for cbi joband also apply for this course
22nd March 2015, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

i have passed diploma in mechanical engg and pursuing Bsc 2nd year. i want to join cbi than can i join to cbi ? so plz do tell me its about becouse cbi is my derm
5th April 2016, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

My height is 154 and i have second class B.E Degree. Can i have eligibility for joining in CBI
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?