20th April 2011, 09:13 PM
bindu dasari

Procedure to join a college for M.Tech Embedded System course? Details about the course and its fee structure?

i want admission in college for m.tech embedded system. pls tell me the procedurer to join in college. and send me details about the course, fee payment

Related Questions:
  1. Does BITS offer correspondence M.Tech/M.E in embedded systems? What is the procedure to join?
  2. When will the embedded course start? What is the fee for Embedded System course?
  3. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  4. Can I go for M.Tech Embedded System? I am B.E EC student with 1 year work experience
  5. Required Rank in PGCET Exam to get admission for M.Tech course in a Government College? How much will be the fee structure for this course?
  6. What is the amount for BDS course for SC/ST?
  7. How to get internship for M.Tech in VLSI and embedded systems? -- [New]
  8. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  9. Information about Embedded System?
  10. Good Mtech colleges offering VLSI & embedded system?
  11. Procedure to apply for CA? Should I join any classes for the same? Is it possible to do self study? Details about the fee structure?
  12. Which institute is good for embedded system course? Should I prefer M.E or training course for embedded system?
  13. Institutes which are better for me to do embedded system courses? Which of the embedded system courses are more demanding nowadays?
  14. How to join embedded system after doing final year project in embedded system
  15. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure?
  16. Is there any course related to Embedded system(M.Tech) in the IITs?
  17. Procedure to join ICWA after B.Com? Fee structure and syllabus details? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
22nd June 2011, 07:48 PM
madan55mahi

Default Re: Procedure to join a college for M.Tech Embedded System course? Details about the course and its fee structure?

hello dear,
it will be fine that your wish is to join m.tech in embedded systems.for this you have to write GATE(it is an entrance exam for admission in m.tech). and fee details are based on the rank you got in GATE.
all the best
11th July 2011, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join a college for M.Tech Embedded System course? Details about the course and its fee structure?

hw i can apply for m tech in army college.i am a son of an ex serviceman in army
17th February 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

I am studying BE(ECE) 6th semester. after completing BE I want to pursue PG. please advise which course shall I take in MTECH?
I am interested in Embedded system/Robotics/VLSI. please help me to choose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?