31st May 2012, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to join MSc Nursing?

please let me know what is the process to join msc nursing, who are working with govt of andhra pradesh as staff nurse? if she may not get govt seat, can she join in private college if she joined in private college, will she get her salary under education leave?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MSc dietetics after completing BSc Nursing?
  2. Which is the best between MSc Nursing and MSc Dietetics? I have completed BSc Nursing
  3. How to join MSc Nursing in Forensic after doing BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do higher studies after completing BSc Nursing?
  5. How to do higher education after completing BSc Nursing?
  6. How to join M.Sc Nursing in AIIMS after completion of B.Sc in Nursing?
  7. Is work experience necessary for doing M.Sc in Nursing?
  8. When will the form be available online for MSc Nursing? Can I apply for MSc Nursing entrance exam? I am doing Post BSc Nursing
  9. Procedure to apply for M.Sc Nursing in Abroad for B.Sc Nursing student?
  10. How to join MSc Forensic after completing BSc Nursing?
  11. Requirements to join MSc nursing?
  12. How to do MSc nursing in abroad after BSc Nursing? What is the requirement and procedure?
  13. Procedure to get admission into M.Sc Nursing after the completion of B.Sc Nursing? Colleges offering this course in Hyderabad?
  14. Details and procedure to apply for M.Sc Nursing in USA after completion of B.Sc degree? -- [New]
  15. Which course is better to for other than MSc Nursing after BSc Nursing?
  16. How many colleges are there in Kerala for MSc Nursing? What is the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside kerala?
  17. What's the fees structure of M.Sc course with nursing stream in Kerala? Is it worth doing a course like this in Kerala?How many colleges are there in Kerala for Msc nursing? What's the difference in doing a course in Kerala and outside Kerala?
  18. How to join MSc Nursing after completing BSc Nursing?
31st July 2012, 08:15 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to join MSc Nursing?

As per Indian Nursing Council requirements to apply for M.Sc, a candidate should have the mentioned eligibility:

1. The candidate should be a Registered Nurse and Registered midwife or equivalent with any State Nursing Registration Council.

2. The minimum education requirements shall be the passing of :
B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing with minimum of 55% aggregate marks.

3. The candidate should have undergone in B.Sc. Nursing / B.Sc. Hons. Nursing / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing in an institution which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.

4. Candidate should be medically fit.

5. And 5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST candidates may be given.
23rd March 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join MSc Nursing?

How can we get admission in msc nursing in govt.college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?