15th January 2012, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to join the Pilot Course after doing B.E in Aeronautical?

Hai im Abilash now im doing my b.e engineering in Aeronautical 2nd year. I want to do pilot course in caurus.so i want to know What are the procedures to join?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities in Aeronautical Companies after studying Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. What is teh qualification required to become a Pilot? How Aeronautical is useful to become a Pilot? How many colleges are there in Gujarat for Aeronautical?
  3. Is it possible to be a Pilot after completing Bachelor in Engineering? Procedure to become a Pilot? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to join Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure?
  5. Procedure to do Aeronautical Engineering or Pilot course after scoring 60% in diploma computer science? List of the op
  6. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  7. How can I join IB after doing aeronautical engineering?
  8. Can I become Pilot after completing B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering)? Best Pilot training institute in India? How much I have to pay for Training and License?
  9. What is the procedure to apply for pilot training after completing B.E Aeronautical engineering
  10. Scope of commercial pilot training after B.E in Aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  11. what is the procedure to join aeronautical engineering and make way into isro?
  12. How to become a Pilot? Procedure for a girl to become a Pilot?
  13. What is the procedure to join IAF as Pilot?
  14. Can Aeronautical engineers get a Pilot job?
  15. How to become an Aeronautical Engineer after 10th?
  16. Procedure to become a Pilot being a candidate having completed Matriculation?
  17. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after passing 12th Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. How to join NASA or ISRO as an Aeronautical or Aerospace Engineer? What is the procedure and eligibility criteria?
9th November 2014, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join the Pilot Course after doing B.E in Aeronautical?

Now i study now aeronautical engineering i will complete this course .but i want to pilot course . How to join in pilot course.
23rd May 2017, 09:11 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to join the Pilot Course after doing B.E in Aeronautical?

To become a pilot, you need to join in flying schools. The eligibility to become a pilot is only 10+2 in physics, chemistry and maths as their main subjects and the percentage you need is 50%.
You need to physically fit, should not have any diseases and the eye sight should be very clear. You also need to get healthy and fitness certificate given by DGCA (for the test details check their official website).
For joining in flying schools you need to attend the entrance test conducted by the flying schools of India. After clearing the exam you can join in any flying schools.

Some of the flying schools are mentioned below:
- Madhya Pradesh flying club.
- Indira Gandhi rashtriya uran Akademi, Uttar Pradesh.
- Flying training institute, Behala, Calcutta.
- Government aviation training institute, Bhubaneswar.
- Karnal aviation club, karnal, Haryana.
- Government flying club, aerodrome, Lucknow.
- School of aviation science and technology, New Delhi.
- State civil aviation, up govt flying training centre Kanpur and Varanasi.
- Rajasthan state flying school, Jaipur.
- Govt flying training school Jakkur aerodrome, Bangalore.
- Andhra Pradesh flying club, Hyderabad.
- Assam flying club, Guwahati.
- Bihar flying institute, civil aerodrome, Patna, Bihar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?