20th March 2013, 03:50 PM
NITIN BENDALE

Procedure for M.Tech admission? What is the date?

i want to know the procedure for m.tech admission2013 & relateds dates regarding that

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure of part time M.Tech through PGCET? Good colleges, fees availability of forms?
  2. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  3. Which are the colleges offering Post Graduation in Food Technology?
  4. Different branches related to distance M.Tech? Fee structure and admission procedure of the course?
  5. Is it between to do M.Tech with AICTE recognition or UGC recognition? Universities or institutes that are recognized? Where can I get admission?
  6. What is the admission procedure to take M.Tech Biomedical Engineering in AIIMS?
  7. Procedure for admission in PH.D Commerce? What is the date of admission and procedure?
  8. Procedure of admission for BSc Nursing course? Last date of admission and the fee requirement?
  9. Any chance to take admission for M.Tech? What is the procedure to get admission? I have got 58% in final year B.E in IT
  10. Admission procedure for joining M.Com program offered by IGNOU? What's the last date of submission for admission forms?
  11. Which colleges can I probably get after scoring 20.67 marks in GATE? Procedure of GATE counseling? Date of start of counseling?
  12. Date of sale of M.Tech forms of Punjab University, Thapar University, PEC and any other prestigious college of Punjab? How to take admission?
  13. Whats the last date for submission of admission forms for joining M.Ed program? Is there any procedure of late submission?
  14. Procedure to get admission in USA for M.Tech course? -- [New]
  15. How to get admission in M.Tech? I am currently in 3rd year IT
  16. TANCET self financing colleges having MTech courses for Computer Science branch
  17. List of branches which are there in M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to get M.Tech stipend for GATE
15th June 2016, 04:59 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for M.Tech admission? What is the date?

M.tech stands for Master of Technology and it is two year duration course from any recognised university.

The eligibility to get admission in course is candidate must have passed b.tech or master degree in other discipline. There is no age limit to get admission in course.

For admission in government colleges you have to appear and qualify in GATE entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?