23rd March 2019, 09:56 AM
meghamohan123

Procedure to pursue an Internship in BPCL-Kochi for BTech Petroleum 4th semester student?

Hello, I want to do an Internship in BPCL-Kochi. I am studying BTech with Petroleum Engineering and currently in 4th semester. So, can I know about the procedure for joining this PSU for doing an Internship?

15th April 2019, 08:56 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to pursue an Internship in BPCL-Kochi for BTech Petroleum 4th semester student?

yes you can join PSU for internship session.

PSUs are reputed organisations. So you will need a letter from your college giving you permission to have internship. That form you have to submit in any PSU where you want to do internship and on that form/letter you have to get signed by any employee of that particular PSU for the reference purpose.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?