4th November 2020, 10:49 AM
Nizwma

Procedure and requirements to apply for an internship in any hospital at Bengaluru for a BPT final year student?

I want to know the procedure for applying internship after BPT at any hospitals in Bengaluru. Now I am pursuing final year of BPT. So, what are the procedures and requirements to apply internship?

18th November 2020, 07:54 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure and requirements to apply for an internship in any hospital at Bengaluru for a BPT final year student?

*Whichever college you are studying, would surely assist you with companies for your
training as OJT (On-the-job-training) is a mandatory part of curriculum for all professional
programs.

*Well there are good number of Hospitals like Sagar Hospital, Kalra Hospital, Apollo,Fortis, and many more that take students for training process.

*For the internship, you may check with the hospitals like Apollo, Fortis, Manipal Hospital, Victoria Hospital, Mallya Hospital, etc as it differs from one hospital to another.

*There may be salaried internship or without payed internship.

OR

you may even think of advanced level programs in Physiotherapy like M.P.T. (Biomechanics) , M.P.T. (Cardiorespiratory), M.P.T. (Cardiovascular & Pulmonary specialties).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?