12th October 2015, 10:33 AM
vishu chandu

Procedure of shifting from one college to another?

At present I am studying in 1st PUC present year 2015 and for next year 2nd puc i need to change my college can you say me the procedure in detail how to change my college for other college and I have taken science stream pcmb can I change my college for next year is it possible eagerly waiting for your answer
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of shifting from one college to another? -- [New]
  2. Can I transfer to any other engineering college after 1st year? we are shifting to other place -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to get prepared for IBPS PO interview? What can be an appropriate reason if asked in interview, for my shifting from Engineering to Banking?
  4. Admission procedure for B.Ed? Eligibility without any teaching experience?
  5. Possible problems after shifting from CBSE to Maharashtra board?
  6. Languages to be studied in 5th standard after shifting to Saudi from Kerala?
  7. Procedure to get admission in 12th CBSE school in Allahabad if completed 11th CBSE from UP?
  8. Is Sanskar School in Jaipur in top 20 schools list of Jaipur?
  9. Can I change computer science to IP in 12th after shifting from one place to another
  10. Will I have to do BDS course again in USA? I'm doing BDS in India but now shifting in USA and I'm having green card of USA
  11. Jobs in Dubai for BDS Graduates
  12. Can I change my college from Private to government college? Procedure to apply for the change?
  13. What is the procedure to start a B.Ed college in Bihar? What is the procedure?
  14. Procedure of admission in B.Ed college in MP? Is there any entrance test or is it through merit?
  15. How can I get transfer in any CBSE school at Kota if completed 11th CBSE in Banswara?
  16. Being an Indian girl would I get admission in any college in Saudi Arabia for Aerospace Engineering?
  17. What is the admission procedure for naval College for Jr College?
  18. What is the procedure to change the college for diploma? Requirements for changing the college?
12th October 2015, 11:57 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure of shifting from one college to another?

**A student can change the college in the first year only through the procedure of internal sliding.

>>This happen only in the college having affiliated from same university. After completing first year its bit difficult to change college, as many colleges do not support this practice.

>>You cannot change the university you can change the college and can get admission in the college running under the same university.

>>First, you have to go to the registrar and ask him to change the college Or call the other schools admissions department.If there are seats is available in other colleges, then you will get admission..
14th October 2015, 12:11 AM
H Rimmy

Yes definitely you can change your college but you have to take migrate certificate from that college in which you are studying.

If you have obtained your migrate certificate then you can shifting from one college to another college.It is not a complicated procedure.
6th January 2017, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

Can I change my college after complet 1st semester with medical reasons?
5th July 2017, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

I am studying in government college of engineering,Patan.I want to change my college to L.D. College,Ahmedabad. How can this be done?
20th August 2019, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

To get change of college from govt college of engineering (vtu) wt should be the cls strength
26th September 2019, 11:26 AM
Unregistered

What are rules for fee to change college in pune university?
23rd November 2019, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

As I am student of civil engineering from dbatu university I want to change the university from dbatu to savitri bai phule university is it possible if yes then I need to know the procedure it's
20th May 2022, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I change my college after completing 1st year in bsc agriculture to any other agriculture or other courses college for my 2nd year or to change it to out of country??
20th September 2022, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

I got government seat for physiotherapy for frst year so due to travelling am not able to go to college so I should change my college for second year for government seat only so how is this possible..?
I belong to rgughs University only
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?