9th September 2011, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to take admission in TS Chanakya for GME course? How much will be the salary?

sir am the student of b.tech(3rd sem)mech branch. sir i wan to take addm in t s chankya for gme courses .pls tell me what is the procedure ..... and what wll be the salary ....complete the courses...

Related Questions:
4th November 2011, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in TS Chanakya for GME course? How much will be the salary?

How i can apply in ts chamkya for marine eng.
24th November 2011, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to take admission in TS Chanakya for GME course? How much will be the salary?

sir i am doing diploma in chemical engg. so i want to join marine engg. it is possible?
10th December 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

admission in ts chankya
1st June 2013, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

sir ,i have quqlified jee mains and i want to do my b.tech from t.s chanaky!!what should i do,plz help me out sir....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?