9th January 2018, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to transfer from one polytechnic college to other while doing 2nd semester?

Procedure to transfer from one polytechnic college to other while doing 2nd semester? Can you please let me know the steps which I need to follow? It will be helpful if you can answer me back soon as possible. Hope that I will get the answer. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the possibility for Polytechnic College transfer from 1st year to 2nd year in another college?
  2. How to transfer from one polytechnic to another polytechnic?
  3. Transfer from semi government polytechnic college to government polytechnic college is possible?
  4. Can I transfer from one government polytechnic college to another in a different state?
  5. Can I get transfer from one Government Polytechnic college to another if already submitted the transfer letter?
  6. Can I get transferred from one Polytechnic college to another? Procedure to do so?
  7. Which polytechnic college I can take transfer after completing 1st year in Polytechnic Chodavaram? -- [New]
  8. Procedure to change college in 2nd year? Can I take transfer from one state to another?
  9. How to transfer my college from one polytechnic to other?
  10. How to take transfer from government Polytechnic college to Andhra Polytechnic college?
  11. Is it possible to transfer from one diploma college to another in 2nd year?
  12. Transfer procedure from private college to Government Polytechnic college while doing diploma?
  13. Can I get transfer form one college to another? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to change college center due to serious medical condition for RTU exam?
  15. Procedure to transfer from MBNR government polytechnic college to VNR college?
  16. Transferring admission in 3rd semester to another college is possible?
  17. What is the procedure to get transfer into another college from 1st year to 2nd year of BAMS course?
  18. What is the procedure to transfer to Vidhyasagar Womens college in Chengalpattu?
11th January 2018, 09:51 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to transfer from one polytechnic college to other while doing 2nd semester?

No, it is not possible to transfer from one Polytechnic College to another Polytechnic college while doing 2nd semester. To be eligible to get Polytechnic certificate, you have to pursue complete three years Diploma course from the same college where you have secured admission. If you are interested to transfer to another Polytechnic college then, you have to discontinue from the course and you can take fresh admission in first year of Diploma course in another college.
12th January 2018, 04:19 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to transfer from one polytechnic college to other while doing 2nd semester?

I am sorry to say that it is impossible to change polytechnic college one to another during 2nd semester diploma course. You have to discontinue from the college and have to make a fresh application to another college in which you want.
15th June 2019, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Can I transfer from one govt college to another college
17th September 2019, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

I want to change my college after 1 semester is it possible I am studying in government polytechnic khamgaon college
1st March 2021, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

How to transfer. Our seat from govt polytechnic College to another govt polytechnic College..after 1st semester
1st October 2021, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

How to transfer. Our seat from govt polytechnic College to another govt polytechnic College..after 1st year
8th October 2021, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir, After counselling, I have got government polytechnic college Sant Kabir Nagar in which I do not want to take admission, I want to take admission in other government polytechnic college in Gorakhpur seats are available, what to do, Please help.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?