7th November 2015, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Process, entrance exams and courses required to get job in ISRO?

hello
Sir/Madam
I am Suvarna Deore studying in last year computer engineering. my Dream is to get job in ISRO.what the process & entrance exams & courses required for join the ISRO.please give me guidance of you to join ISRO.my email id is [email protected]

Thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. How to become an astraunaut after passing 12th? Which engineering should I do?
  2. What kind of course should I do to get job in ISRO if pursuing Bachelor of Arts?
  3. Should I have to do projects to become an Engineer in ISRO? Eligibility criteria and qualification required to get job in ISRO for ECE students?
  4. What's the admission criteria for ISRO? List of courses required for the same? I'm studying in 11th std
  5. Can I get job in ISRO if completed B.Sc(IT)? Courses to study for getting job in ISRO?
  6. Are the entrance exams for ISRO colleges conducted every year? Where are the colleges for ISRO in India?
  7. Can I get a job in ISRO after completing PG in ISRO?
  8. How can I join ISRO after Diploma? Job requirements and other requirements to become a Scientist?
  9. How to get a job in ISRO after completing engineering in computer science department?
  10. Which courses after 12th can help me in getting a job in ISRO? What are the courses at UG level of engineering?
  11. Does ISRO offer any M.Tech courses?
  12. Exams to be appeared by a CSE student to get a job in ISRO?
  13. How to get a job in ISRO if I am a final year ECE student
  14. Need guidance to join ISRO and pursue career after graduation with B.Sc Physics. -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to prepare for GATE, IES, ISRO and DRDO entrance exam? What kind of study material is required?
  16. How to get a job in ISRO after doing B.Tech ETC?
  17. Which Government Jobs are best suitable for me having secured 78% in 10th, 75% in 12th, and 53% in B.Tech?
  18. What should I do after completion of B.Tech in ECE to get a Job in ISRO?
11th November 2015, 03:54 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Process, entrance exams and courses required to get job in ISRO?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
Sir/Madam
I am Suvarna Deore studying in last year computer engineering. my Dream is to get job in ISRO.what the process & entrance exams & courses required for join the ISRO.please give me guidance of you to join ISRO.my email id is [email protected]

Thanking you
ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organization.

A CSE graduate can get job in ISRO or DRDO as a post of engineer or scientist.

A centralized recruitment process is held every year in the month between February to April.

The recruitment process is especially conducted for Mechanical, Electronics & Communication, Computer Science Graduates, so keep an eye on the official site of ISRO during these months.

If you try hard, then you can easily grab a job in ISRO.

Official site of ISRO is: http://www.isro.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?