1st September 2012, 09:08 PM
rahulkhismatrao

How to become an astraunaut after passing 12th? Which engineering should I do?

how to become an astronaut after 12th. which engineering should i do and whats the period of doing it and afterwards where should i apply. please guide me.

19th September 2013, 06:26 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: How to become an astraunaut after passing 12th? Which engineering should I do?

If you want to become an astronaut, you must do aeronautical engineering from the prominent institutes in India like IITs and ISRO. In order to get into IITs or ISRO you have to go through the selection process if IITs and ISRO and you have to crack the IIT JEE exam or the entrance exam of ISRO with a competitive rank so that you can get a branch of your own choice.

This programme is generally a 4 year program after which you get directly get a job at ISRO or may be you can apply for a job in NASA.
19th September 2013, 06:28 PM
sachin200792

Default Re: How to become an astraunaut after passing 12th? Which engineering should I do?

If you want to become an astronaut, you must do aeronautical engineering from the prominent institutes in India like IITs and ISRO. In order to get into IITs or ISRO you have to go through the selection process if IITs and ISRO and you have to crack the IIT JEE exam or the entrance exam of ISRO with a competitive rank so that you can get a branch of your own choice.

This programme is generally a 4 year program after which you get directly get a job at ISRO or may be you can apply for a job in NASA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?