24th September 2015, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Process to get admission in Fashion Designing?

Well iam a student .I completed my 12th in science . now i wish to became a fashion designer. But i really don't what is the process to get admission in fashion designer.

Related Questions:
  1. Process to get admission in Fashion Designing? -- [New]
  2. Can I join Fashion Designing course after passing my 12th intermediate course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do fashion designing after completion of B.Tech?
  4. Information about the courses in fashion designing in NIFT? What is the fee structure and duration?
  5. How to get a job in fashion designing after one year diploma in fashion designing from RGC?
  6. Details of Fashion designing course after B.Tech? Best University for the same?
  7. How to get a job in Fashion Designing after doing diploma in Fashion Designing from NIFD?
  8. How to get a job in merchant navy after completion of B.Tech in electrical stream?
  9. Can I do post graduation in fashion designing if I have completed B.Tech Graduation?
  10. Is there any Bachelor degree program in any field of Design?
  11. Is there any professional college to pursue Fashion Designing?
  12. Can I do my post graduation directly in fashion designing right after completion of B.Tech course?
  13. Presently doing BSc 2nd year : How to do fashion designing? Any entrance exam for Fashion Designing course? Fashion Designing a summer or yearly course?
  14. Is Maths necessary for fashion designing? What is the criteria for NIFT in 12th class with PCB to get admission for fashion designing
  15. Minimum 2 months of internship in Top 10 Technical Textile companies?
  16. How to do fashion designing after passing 10th?
  17. Am I eligible to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  18. Can I take admission for UG Program in Fashion Designing with an age of 24 years?
25th September 2015, 07:59 AM
sai5733

Default Re: Process to get admission in Fashion Designing?

Admission are open for the academic year 2014-2015 for fashion programmes:-------

Programmes Offered :

B.A (Hons) Fashion Design

B.A (Hons) Fashion Promotion & Imaging

M. Des Fashion Design

MBA Fashion Management & Marketing

Eligibility :---------

B.A (Hons) Fashion Programmes - 10+2 from any stream

M.Des & MBA Fashion Programmes - Graduate any discipline

The Admission process is in two phases :-------------

1. MITID-DAT Design Aptitude Test conducted various centers across the country

2. Studio Test and Personal Interview at MITID Campus in Pune

Thank you.............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?