9th June 2017, 12:57 AM
Unregistered

Process of joining in PGDRB Axis bank program

Sir I'm interested in joining PGDRB course for axis bank please give me detailed information about joining process. I'm from hyderabad

13th April 2018, 12:55 AM
sha2nk90

Default Re: Process of joining in PGDRB Axis bank program

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I'm interested in joining PGDRB course for axis bank please give me detailed information about joining process. I'm from hyderabad
Axis bank PGDBF is Post Graduation diploma in Banking and Finance. After doing this course a candidate is placed in any of the Axis bank Branches as a PO(Probationary Officer).
>> The educational qualification for this course is Graduation in any stream.
>> The maximum age limit is 26 years.
>> The bank conducts an entrance exam for the course. Post qualifying the test a candidate has to study 1 year in Manipal university of Banking sponsored by Axis bank.
>> This program will be paid and a candidate will have two option, either to pay it on his own or avail the Education loan given by the bank.
>> The loan amount if availed education loan will be taken by the candidate through EMIs from the salary.
>> During the program a candidate will also get some stipend.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?