20th June 2016, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Time taken to process an application of Axis Bank Education Loan?

Hi Friends,
I want to apply an Education Loan from Axis Bank. Kindly tell me how much time will it take to process the application of Education Loan of this bank?

Related Questions:
  1. Which bank grants an education loan faster than Axis bank to those students who have already got an admission?
  2. Which Bank sponsor Education Loan of Rs. 8.5 Lacs to study in Newzealand if refused by SBI, Axis Bank, Vijaya Bank, UCO Bank and Bank of Baroda?
  3. Can I get an Education Loan within a week of application submission? How much time is taken to process an Education Loan in Regional Office?
  4. Benefits and drawbacks of applying for an Education Loan in Axis Bank?
  5. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Massachusetts Institute of Technology?
  6. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan in Axis Bank for Executive MBA course?
  7. Documents required to apply for an education loan of 5 lakh under special rate in Axis Bank? Processing fees and other charges for it?
  8. Processing time under Education Loan scheme of Dena Bank?
  9. What is the verification process of any bank for Education Loan?
  10. Interest rates charges against Rs. 4 Lacs in Bank Education Loan? How much time will it take to repay loan amount?
  11. How much amount has to be paid as a late fine of EMI under Education Loan scheme of Axis Bank?
  12. Does Axis Bank sanction an Education Loan of Rs. 65000 to do certificate course in IIT-Madras?
  13. How to get an education loan to study M.Tech in ECE from State Bank of Mysore?
  14. Which bank is best to apply for an education loan in between Axis and HDFC? Current interest rate chart -- [New]
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan for higher education if completed B.E. with Bank Education Loan?
  16. Whether Bank offers an Education Loan 2nd time to study in Abroad?
  17. What to do if Bank says that they do not provide loan? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the other alternatives for raising fund for education other than bank loan?
21st June 2016, 10:29 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Time taken to process an application of Axis Bank Education Loan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Friends,
I want to apply an Education Loan from Axis Bank. Kindly tell me how much time will it take to process the application of Education Loan of this bank?

Axis Bank will convey its decision within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the application provided the application is complete in all aspects.
The counting of 15 days start from the day on which all the documents are submitted to the bank.
The aspirant can find the details in the Axis Bank website Official Website
22nd June 2016, 12:19 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Time taken to process an application of Axis Bank Education Loan?

Now, loan processing is very fast. Even pre-approval of loan have come up. The time taken to process a loan application, however, depends on you as well. Same is the case in Axis Bank. If you comply with all the terms and conditions, complete all formalities as per instructions from the bank, provide all requisite documents and there is positive response from bank regarding your loan request, then you can get the loan sanctioned within a week. The exact time depends on the branch manager of the concerned bank and the strength of your loan application which makes the eager to offer you loan with hope of its good recovery. Usually, it should not take more than two weeks for loan processing and sanction.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?