14th March 2016, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Summer Training in HDFC Bank/Axis Bank/ICICI Bank in Lucknow?

I am mba international business student of first semester from lucknow university. I want to do summer training in may 2016 in hdfc bank /axis bank /icici bank. How i can apply for summer training in above bank in Lucknow. please guide me through email. My mail id is [email protected]

AKASH MEHROTRA
MOBILE NO 9415784028

Related Questions:
5th January 2018, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for Summer Training in HDFC Bank/Axis Bank/ICICI Bank in Lucknow?

Sir/mam I am Arati More, I m doing pdgm in Apeejay school of management Delhi, 1st year . Sir I want to do internship in hdfc bank/axis Bank/icici bank for 3mths from April 2018. Sir how can I apply for the same. Kindly guide me.
Email id- [email protected]
6th January 2018, 08:14 PM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I apply for Summer Training in HDFC Bank/Axis Bank/ICICI Bank in Lucknow?

To do internship in any bank kindly follow these process
>> You need to have a Training letter from the college duly stamped and topic must be specified.
>> You need to submit a xerox of the letter to the HR of the bank where you will attest a request letter mentioning your specialization and duration of work.
>> There are many banks like Kotak Mahindra , HDFC where you can submit scanned copy of letter at online portal.
>> You will get a call from HR regarding selection as a trainee.
>> There is a limited seats in every bank for selection of trainee candidates.
1st June 2019, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Hello my name is Anas I done my BBA from Lucknow university and I am pursuing my MBA from galgotias university I want to do a internship in a good bank, my stream is finance so if you guys help then I can come from Monday my no.8737056642 email I'd [email protected] thnku
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?