12th November 2012, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Which professional course should I opt to fulfill my dream? I am a 12th Bio Maths student

I am a 12th BIO-MATHS student and I am interested in doing research in topics such as genetis and bio-technology. which proffessional course should i opt to fulfill my dream?

Related Questions:
27th April 2013, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which professional course should I opt to fulfill my dream? I am a 12th Bio Maths student

i had just completed 10th.i wish to take biomaths for my higher secondary education.after 12th,i have to join a professional course which offers a good job with a good salary.so please inform me about good professional courses available in kerala.
10th May 2013, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which professional course should I opt to fulfill my dream? I am a 12th Bio Maths student

i have passed my 12th science with biology(86%)....i would like to know about the biotechnology courses...colleges in Kerala...axamdmission procedures for 2013...entrance exam....OR any appropriate course suggestion from your side is highly appreciated...........thanking you
27th March 2014, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

If i do any u.g or p.g what is the value.how will be my future.what salary will i get.
1st April 2014, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

what are the career options for bio maths except engineering and medicine?
17th May 2014, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

i am a bio maths student and had passed the 12th exam in 2013 with 80%. and had went to entrance coaching for 12months. but i hadn't get the entrance exam. so which course should i do now?
5th August 2014, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

myself sakshi samdani . i have passed my 12th with 60% marks having bio-maths in cbse .now i m confused what to do next.i want to know which course will be better for me as i have less interest in maths appart from mbbs.i belong to rajasthan.
as i m a girl so my parents want to let me do my higher education in rajasthan or gujarat.please help me faster.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?