16th May 2011, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

Should a maths student opt naturopathy(Ayurveda) as his career? I am pursuing 12th with PCM stream

i am a student of class 12th , pcm stream..i don't want to do engineering at all..i want to make my career in naturopathy or ayurveda..i took maths because i love doing it....but me only problem is that i dont want to do engineering rather want to make my career in naturopathy.please guide me is it possible that being a maths student i can opt for such a career.......hope for a positive reply.......waiting for your reply
thanking you..

Related Questions:
  1. Which stream should I take in 11th if I am interested in Non medical course and uninterested in Maths?
  2. Can I opt for CS for Future Career being a student pursuing final year of CSE? Duration and Career scope for this course?
  3. Which career option should I opt for a better career opportunity excluding engineering after 12th? I have done my 12th(55%) with PCM and physical education subjects
  4. Which career other than engineering can I opt after completing 12th with PCM?
  5. How can I proceed after 12th to opt for Animation course?
  6. Bcom Admission Opportunities for 12th standard PCM Stream Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which career should I opt after completion of my 12th? List of the colleges along with their details for the same? What are the scopes available in astrophysics?
  8. Career opportunities available for 12th commerce(without maths) students? I'm interested to become CA or join law
  9. Career after taking subjects PCM in graduation?
  10. Which stream should I opt without Maths after 12th that helps to get secure job?
  11. Which career should I opt after passing 12th commerce?
  12. Career in Indian Defense after BCA? Options for PG courses other than MCA and MBA?
  13. Should i opt for B.Tech (Biotechnology) if i have interest in Biology but studied maths in 12th standard?
  14. Which stream should I opt after completing 12th Arts so as to opt for IAS?
  15. Eligibility criteria to do 12th from PCM stream from CBSE private?
  16. Can I opt Physics, Chemistry and Home Science to study in B.Sc after completion of 12th PCM? -- [New]
  17. What are the career options for me after 12th?
  18. What is the scope in Maths for B.A. students?
23rd March 2014, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should a maths student opt naturopathy(Ayurveda) as his career? I am pursuing 12th with PCM stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am a student of class 12th , pcm stream..i don't want to do engineering at all..i want to make my career in naturopathy or ayurveda..i took maths because i love doing it....but me only problem is that i dont want to do engineering rather want to make my career in naturopathy.please guide me is it possible that being a maths student i can opt for such a career.......hope for a positive reply.......waiting for your reply
thanking you..
my dear friend
same situation here
you have to drop a year and opt bio subject. only then you can do anything
17th June 2014, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should a maths student opt naturopathy(Ayurveda) as his career? I am pursuing 12th with PCM stream

i am a 36 year old management graduate and from recent years i developed interst in naturopathy, can anybody help me in this regard
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?