21st December 2015, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

A PSU employee can join part time LLB?

I am 45 years work as an officer in a PSU intends to join LLB on part time. I have passed degree examination. So in this situation tell me that What can I do?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope in doing LLB course? How and from where to do LLB part time course? Any benefit of doing LLB part time course? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the scope in LLB course? Is there any benefit of doing LLB part time
  3. Which is a good MBA/MSc IT/MCA degree institute(Part time) in Jaipur?
  4. How to do LLB part time after completing BBA through distance education? Which are the colleges offering LLB in Chennai
  5. Which are the universities offering part time LLB course? What is the eligibility criteria for that?
  6. List of part time diploma colleges for an employee?
  7. Can I get House Rent Allowance being a PSU employee under GOI?
  8. What should I do to join the correspondence course in LLB? What is the fees and can I do part time?
  9. How to do part time Ph.D? I am working in private employee
  10. How to join LLB correspondence after passing PG in Agriculture?
  11. Is Part Time PhD in Management available for an Employee?
  12. Can I become a manager in PSU company with part time MBA?
  13. How to do part time diploma in Punjab and Haryana? I am a center government employee
  14. Can I study 5 years LLB Course in part time in Kerala having completed 12th? Fee structure for this course? Other important information related to this course?
  15. Any provision of lateral entry in part time diplmoma? I want to do part time engineering diploma
  16. Can I join TA as part-time job to serve the nation besides my Banking Job?
  17. Part Time PhD in Education course for M.Phil postgraduate Government employee?
  18. Procedure to join part time M.E/M.Tech in Anna University? What is the timing of part time M.Tech?
15th February 2016, 11:11 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: A PSU employee can join part time LLB?

Yes, You can join LLB if you have completed graduation degree exam, Also experience will matter a lot after getting job of LLB.

But you will have to pass in the LLB Exam to get a job, Only after the clearing the LLB exam you will become eligible for the post of LLB. The duration of the course is for three years after graduations.

Entrance exams for the admissions in LLB is :

Common Law Admission Test,
Law School Admission Test,
National Law School Of India University.

If you are getting good rank in the entrance exam of LLB, then you will have to go for admission in LLB & after the completion of course you can get job very easily.

Also there are so many institute which provides distance education for the LLB course, So if don't have time to attend the classes then you can do self study and can complete this course to get job.
16th August 2017, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: A PSU employee can join part time LLB?

I have completed BE in electronics doing job since last 15 years i am 37 years old wants to do LLb, please suggest the complete process and all the admissions details with fees
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?