17th July 2011, 12:57 PM
cynthiarajendren

Procedure to join part time M.E/M.Tech in Anna University? What is the timing of part time M.Tech?

Hai,
I would like to know the procedures to join part-time me/mtech in annauniversity and could you tell me the timing for part time mtech whether part-time me/mtech courses are offered in evening colleges or in saturday-sundays.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for M.E part time in Anna University?
  2. Procedure to convert from full time to part time PhD course for a candidate of Anna University? -- [New]
  3. Procedure to do B.E part time? What is the cutoff score? I want to do B.E Mechanical Engineering Part Time in Anna University
  4. How to do M.E in part time after doing EEE
  5. Can I do part time M.E in Anna University of Technology Madurai at the same time along with Ph.D part time?
  6. How to do part time M.E after completing B.Tech IT form Anna University?
  7. Is Anna University providing part time M.E. course? Procedure to join?
  8. What is the procedure for joining part time M.E./M.Tech from ANNA University?
  9. Am I eligible to pursue Part time BE in Chemical Engineering from Anna University being a candidate having completed M.Sc in Chemistry and working in Government Organization for 13 years? Procedure to apply for this course?
  10. Cutoff for doing part time M.A? What are the courses offered in Part Time and Chennai Anna University
  11. How to do part time M.E in Anna University Chennai? Are they providing part time M.E course? What are the procedure involved?
  12. Class timings and duration of part time M.E in Anna University? Does Anna University offer part time in Week End basis?
  13. Part time ME in Anna university self financing colleges -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I get transfer from Madurai to Salem if pursuing PhD in Anna University? Procedure to convert full time PhD to part time?
  15. How to do M.E in part time at Anna university?
  16. Any universities offering M.Tech/MS as part time in Bangalore?
  17. How to do M.E in Power Systems in Anna University in Part Time?
  18. Is Anna University providing part time M.E in printing technology? List of the colleges offering part time M.E in Printing Technology? What is the procedure?
20th November 2012, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join part time M.E/M.Tech in Anna University? What is the timing of part time M.Tech?

Hai,
I would like to know the procedures to join part-time mtech in anna university and could you tell me the timing for part time mtech whether part-time mtech courses are offered in evening colleges or in saturday-sundays.
15th December 2012, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to join part time M.E/M.Tech in Anna University? What is the timing of part time M.Tech?

what is procedure of admiss for part time me in mechanical engg
what is fee per year
21st December 2012, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

sir my family situation doesnt allow me to pursue higher education.but i wish to do M.E.what is the procedure for joining part time M.E
7th March 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

what is procedure to do re join the part time BE at 3rd semester
29th May 2013, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

what is the fees structure for ME
29th May 2013, 06:36 PM
Unregistered

what is procedure of admiss for part time me in civil
engg
what is fee per year
29th May 2013, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

what is procedure of admiss for part time me in civil engg
what is fee per year
24th December 2013, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Hello
I would like to know t part-time M.Tech in Anna University and evening colleges and weekly courses.
15th September 2014, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to join in anna university ME for evening course after completing my B.E in EEE?
21st April 2015, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

which are the colleges are offerings ME as a part time course in Salem
9th March 2016, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

I would like to do M.Tech in Embedded systems (part time) in Anna university. Could some one please let me know the procedure and timings of the classes?
Thanks in Advance!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?