9th February 2016, 01:08 PM
sangita.unik

Career and salary after doing Diploma in Finance, Accounts and Banking from NIIT?

I have completed H.S and doing Diploma in finance, accounts and banking from NIIT. So, what is the career and scale of salary for me. Please let me know urgent.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  2. How to build my career in Accounts(Banking and Finance)? I have done B.E(Mechanical)
  3. Which course to do to get into Financial Investment sector?
  4. Which course or Diploma course should I pursue for career in Accounts/Banking sector?
  5. Courses which are related to Banking/Finance/Accounts field other than MBA and CA?
  6. What to do after graduating in B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Detailed information about Diploma in Banking and Finance course for B.Com graduate?
  8. Career opportunities for Diploma in Finance & Accounting and B.Com candidate?
  9. Career prospects of Diploma in Banking & Finance course?
  10. What should a B.Com Graduate(Financial Market) do for further studies?
  11. Possibility to study Diploma in Banking & Finance after completing 12th Commerce? Career options after completing this course? Detailed information about CAIIB and JAIIB?
  12. What to do after B.B.A & 1 year diploma in accounts from IIJT, to improve my resume and salary?
  13. How to do diploma course in Banking and Finance from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance?
  14. Can I apply for IFBI program?
  15. What is the fee structure of IFBI course? When will it be started?
  16. What should I do after my graduation in B.Com from DU?
  17. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
  18. How the Finance and Account Management field good from career prespectives?
16th August 2017, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Career and salary after doing Diploma in Finance, Accounts and Banking from NIIT?

I HAVE COMPLETED POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN BANKING AND FINANCIAL SERVICES FROM GAUHATI UNIVERSITY IN THE YEAR 2009. AND I HAVE BEEN EMPLOYED IN A REPUTED BANK FROM LAST 6 YEARS BUT NOT UPDATED MY DATABASE OF DIPLOMA. DO I HAVE ANY FINANCIAL BENEFIT IF I WOULD UPDATE NOW?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?