10th November 2012, 05:35 PM
kartar1987

Punjab technical university question papers?

punjab technical university question paper...Could u please send to me the papers

Related Questions:
  1. Punjab technical university question papers?
  2. Punjab Technical University BBA 4th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Punjab Technical University BBA Ist Semester-Organizational Behaviour Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Punjab Technical University BBA 2nd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Punjab Technical University BBA 5th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Punjab Technical University BBA 3rd Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Punjab Technical University BBA 2nd Sem-Macro Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. How to do MBA in HR punjab technical university -- [New]
  9. B.Tech 1st year elements of mechanical engineering question papers form Punjab Technical Universities with answers
  10. How to enroll myself in Punjab Technical University Jalandhar through distance learning in BBA course?
  11. Career opportunities in Air Force? I am pursuing my B.Tech from Punjab Technical University
  12. Previous years papers for MCA 3rd semester of Punjab Technical University
  13. How can I apply for PCS after doing BSc from Punjab Technical University?
  14. Sample question papers for practice? I am pursuing diploma in computers from Punjab Technical Education Board
  15. From where can I get the assignment of Punjab Technical University MBA 1st semester?
  16. When will the form of Punjab Technical University come? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which is the best university between Kurukshetra University and Punjab Technical University?
  18. List of colleges of DU offering courses in commerce, Science and Humanities?
16th February 2016, 01:11 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Punjab technical university question papers?

I am very sorry to say that at the moment we can not help you. And we have valid reason for this. In every University you will find at-least 25 types of courses. And each course have different exam pattern. So it is very difficult for us to send the university question without knowing the details of course.

Please ask one question with full details like : Name of the course, Semester Name along with year.

Hope you will ask your question very soon and we will also be happy to help you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?