21st September 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

How to do MBA in HR punjab technical university

i have completed my pgp in Marketing MITCOM pune ,and mba in HR PUNJAB TECHNICAL UNIVERSITY DISTANCE ,SO I APPEARE THIS NET,SET EXAM

22nd September 2013, 06:47 PM
Mattyjkk

Default Re: How to do MBA in HR punjab technical university

Department of Management (DOM), Punjab Technical University (PTU), invites applications for admissions to Master of Business Administration (MBA) course commencing in 2013. Department of Management (DOM) is a dynamic department at the Punjab Institute of Technology (PIT), the main university campus of PTU at Kapurthala. This campus is located on the Kapurthala-Jalandhar highway within the Punjab Technical University and offers a serene yet stimulating environment for students aspiring to do MBA and become this nation's future managers. About MBA: MBA Program is the core course offered at DOM. Students for an MBA program can specialize in the areas of Marketing, Finance and Human Resource Management. Total intake for an MBA program is 60 only. This has been done with a view to impart quality education to a select number of students. Admission to MBA (2013-15) is through CMAT exam conduct by AICTE. Special chance has been given to students who have not yet given this exam for admission to MBA batch of 2013. Admission Criteria: Admission to MBA program is via a CMAT score. Facilities on Campus: Well equipped laboratories and library. Excellent infrastructure (air conditioned smart classrooms). Access to electronic databases. Wifi Free bus service. Hostel facility for girls and boys. Sporting facilities and much more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?