22nd June 2011, 04:33 PM
rayaprolutej

Is there any requirement of minimum percentage in German for MS course after completing B.Tech?

i have completed my b.tech with 62% and i am from diploma field do they have any restrictions for doing MS in Germany with percentage weight-age ...
and academic of mine is
diploma 53% and 10 with 59%
with this can i apply for schlorship
please help me with this ...

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any requirement of minimum percentage in German for MS course after completing B.Tech?
  2. Minimum qualification requirement to join the doctoral program in German Universities? What other exams should I look for to enter in the German universities?
  3. Minimum academic qualification required to enroll in German Universities for doctoral studies?
  4. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  5. What is the B.Tech percentage required for high studies in German?
  6. Without GRE can I get admission in German or other universities in Abroad?
  7. What should I do to get admission in Diploma in German Language? Time period to complete this course? -- [New]
  8. Can I apply for Bank Clerk exam after completing 12th with 48%? Minimum percentage requirement in graduation?
  9. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  10. How to apply for German Universities for doing M.S after B.E? Entrance exam which I can write to join the universities? Minimum percentage required to join the university? Is it compulsory to learn German Language to enter the universities there?
  11. What is the admission procedure for doing masters in Germany?
  12. Minimim percentage requirement in btech for campus selection?
  13. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  14. What is the percentage required to get admission in german universities? I am pursuing B.Tech final year mechanical engineering
  15. What is the minimum percentage requirement to appear for Acturial Science after completing CA and CS?
  16. What is the percentage requirement in 12th to do CA course?
  17. Minimum percentage required in btech to do MS in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Minimum percentage required in B.Com to appear in GMAT?
16th February 2016, 01:16 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is there any requirement of minimum percentage in German for MS course after completing B.Tech?

The exam for MS in countries like US and GERMANY is GRE. It will
1. not only help to get you good universities
but also
2. you will get certain percent of scholarship because of which the monetary burden will also reduce.

You just need to be a graduate to appear for this exam.

Also, you would be required to give the TOEFL exam for English fluency.

Regarding the fee structure, i would like to tell you that the course in US is of 2 years and so the expenditure would be around from 30 lakh to 40 lakh.

On the other hand, MS from UK is only of 1 year, and so its fee is from 15 lakh to 20 lakh.

You can also get some scholarships through the exam which has been discussed above. But GRE does not guarantee any scholarship because your intermediate and high school percentages are no that good. SO, i advise you to do very well in the GRE exam because if you score exceptionally well in the exam, there may be chances that you may get some sort of scholarships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?