21st May 2016, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required for KAS exam? Types of jobs available and subjects involved?

What is education needed for appearing in KAS examinations? Which type of responsibilities or jobs we will get by written exam and for which degree person? What are the subjects for examination?

22nd May 2016, 04:53 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required for KAS exam? Types of jobs available and subjects involved?

KAS stands for Karnataka Administrative service.

Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) conducts KAS exam.

Eligibility criteria for KAS exam are as under :-

-The candidate should have passed Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree from a recognized university of India.

-The candidate age limit should be in between 21 years to 35 years. There is relaxation in age limit for OBC candidate by 3 years, 5 years for SC/ST candidate and 10 years for Physically Handicapped or Widow candidates.

-The no. of attempts for the exam is 5 times for general category candidates,7 times for OBC candidates and no limits for SC/ST candidates.

Some of the posts for which recruitment are made through KAS exam are as under :-

Tahsildar, Karnataka Administrative Service

Deputy Superintendent of Police

Assistant Labour Commissioner

Assistant Commissioner

Assistant Controller

Assistant Commissioner of Commercial Taxes
26th May 2018, 09:27 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualification required for KAS exam? Types of jobs available and subjects involved?

Sir I am studied BE(mechanical engineering). The question paper in questions comes based on mechanical topics (subject) or normal general questions or general knowledge
7th June 2019, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Actually sir i wanna to say..but i am in bsc 1st year with main subjects(Zoology,Botany and Chemistry) and after completing graduation i wanna to give KAs so sir how can i prepare for that from now sir reply as soon as possible this ll be faithful
Thanks
24th June 2019, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir just NOW I have completed BE ...And NW I want to prepare for KAS ....so give some suggestions please sir
13th January 2020, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

How many type of job comes under KAS
7th April 2020, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed b.com but my age is 35 now my catogory is sc can i have a chance to apply for KAS and can u guide me
5th July 2021, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

Subject available in k A S exam and optional subject which subject are available
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?