9th January 2018, 10:35 PM
ankushbhau

Qualification required to take admission in B.Sc?

I have completed 3 year Diploma in Chemical Engineering. After Diploma can I take admission in Bachelor of Science graduate program?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum qualification required to become scientist?
  2. Can i get admmission in engineering after bsc? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Qualification required to study BSc(Astronomy) course for a candidate with 50% in 12th Science? -- [New]
  4. How to join Law college after finishing BSc? What is the qualification required
  5. When will be the registration for BSc Nursing? How much is the qualification? How much Percentage is required? Which are the tests to be taken before admission?
  6. Eligibility criteria, qualification required and scholarship to study M.Sc in Cambridge University, UK for B.Sc(Anthropology) student?
  7. How can I get admission in Sound Engineering? What is the qualification criteria required and what is the procedure?
  8. How to take admission in good veterinary college? What is the qualification required for admission?
  9. Am I eligible for merchant navy after passing BSc IT? What is the qualification required?
  10. Possibility to study MSc(Zoology) for BSc(Chemistry, Botany and Zoology) graduate?
  11. What is the minimum percentage required for admission in BSc degree in BSc Nursing
  12. How much percentage is required to get admission in BSc degree?
  13. Procedure and minimum qualification required to get admission in new Zealand?
  14. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra?
  15. Qualification required to join B.Sc Maths? Scope and good colleges?
  16. Admission procedure of PGDM? Qualification required? Date of admission and fee structure?
  17. What is the criteria for SC candidates to get admission in 11th standard?
  18. Minimum qualification required to become a scientist?
10th January 2018, 03:25 PM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: Qualification required to take admission in B.Sc?

Yes, Diploma is equivalent to senior secondary i.e Class 12th. Unlike lateral entry in B.Tech 2nd year, you have to pursue all 3 years in B.Sc as there is no provision of lateral entry in B.Sc.
10th January 2018, 08:41 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As per the minimum eligibility criteria and qualification, a candidate must have done 10 + 2 from a recognised board or any equivalent examination in order to take admission in graduation.
As you have completed your diploma in Engineering hence you are definitely eligible to take admission in your graduation.
10th January 2018, 08:47 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria to get admission in Bachelor of Science course

Aspirants should have minimum qualification of 10 + 2 with PCM from a recognised board.
Any candidate who has done diploma course in engineering after 12th is also eligible to take admission in this course.
So, you are eligible.
10th January 2018, 09:59 PM
MNB1234

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankushbhau View Post
I have completed 3 year Diploma in Chemical Engineering. After Diploma can I take admission in Bachelor of Science graduate program?
YES, You are eligible to take admission in B.SC after doing 3 years Diploma in Chemical Engineering.

Also you must have completed your class 10th exams.

Your three years diploma should be from a recognised state board of techical education, recognised by the state government.
11th January 2018, 09:28 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

In order to pursue B.Sc, a candidate should have a pass certificate of class 12 or equivalent exam from a recognized school.So, as you completed diploma course, you can apply for B.Sc course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?