16th February 2011, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Qualifications required for admission in Nanotechnology Course? What to do to get admission after 12th and which are the courses?

hi,
i want to know the qualification needed for the admission in nanotechnology.
i have passed 12th. what should i do to get admission and which courses are available for after 12th for me.
plz guide me sir.
thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. Qualifications needed for admission in Nanotechnology course? Which are the courses available after 12th?
  2. Qualifications needed to study Nanotechnology? Institutes offering Nanotechnology course in Maharashtra or anywhere in India?
  3. Can I get admission in Nanotechnology course after doing 12th with 62% marks/
  4. Can I opt for Nanotechnology after passing 12th with computer science?
  5. How may I get admission in Nanotechnology after completing 12th std? List of top institutes in Maharashtra for studying Nanotechnology?
  6. How to take admission in Nanotechnology after passing 12th PCB?
  7. Qualification needed for getting admission in Nanotechnology? Which institutes offer Nanotechnology course in Maharashtra?
  8. Procedure to take admission into M.Tech in Nanotechnology after the completion of B.Tech?
  9. Which courses are available in Pune Film Institute? Admission procedure and fee structure of the courses? Qualifications required for admission?
  10. can pharma students enter into nanotech stream?
  11. Eligibilty and entrance exam for admission in Nanotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Universities providing jobs for Nanotechnology degree? Best institutes for Ph.D courses exclusively in Nanotechnology?
  13. What is the procedure to follow to get admission in NCL for nanotechnology after completion of 12th?
  14. Is domicile certificate required for admission in graduation courses?
  15. How to get admission for Ph.D in Nanotechnology from universities in USA and UK after completing M.tech Nanotechnology course?
  16. Procedure for admission in MBBS colleges at Russia, China and Poland?
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in Ph.D Nanotechnology? -- [New]
  18. What are the formalities for getting admission for M.Phil commerce? What is the qualification required?
18th February 2011, 10:40 PM
goldin

Default Re: Qualifications required for admission in Nanotechnology Course? What to do to get admission after 12th and which are the courses?

after finishing 12th you can go for engineering. in engineering there is a branch called nanotecnology in ME.it is in the college MEPCO sivakasi. you can choose any branch according to your marks scored in 12th
18th March 2011, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Qualifications required for admission in Nanotechnology Course? What to do to get admission after 12th and which are the courses?

i completerd my b tech in computer science, i would like to know about the nanotechnology mtech courses,weather i can get admission or not?
19th March 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

I'll do B-Tech in Mechanical and Automation Engg. I want to do masters in nanotechnology.
will you please let me know about the institutes offering nanotech and qualification needed
7th April 2011, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

i m in 12 and have taken PCM and i want to do nanotechnology
so plese tell me i should adopt which line?
thanku
22nd April 2011, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

which subjects are require in 11th & 10th to join nanotechnoloy course
12th May 2011, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

sir did nano technology needs any knowledge about biology?
17th May 2011, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Qualification reqired to get admission in B TECH.

[QUOTE=Unregistered;503758]i m in 12 and I have taken commerce. But now i want to take admission in B TECH. So in this condition what exams I'll have to give to take admission in B TECH.
2nd June 2011, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

qualification required to study nano technology and which should i opt in 11th
10th June 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

i want to do career in nanotechnology.i have score 83.33% in12 std.What should I do.
16th June 2011, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

I JUST COMPLETED 12 WHATS T QUALIFICATION TO STUDY NANOTECHNOLOGY
4th July 2011, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

i HAVE SCORED 47.17PERCENTAGE IN 12 STANDARD FROM SCIENCE BACKGROUND NOW I AM LOOKING FOR CAREER IN NANOTECHNOLOGY,BUT DUE TO LOW PERCENTAGE I AM FINDING MYSELF IN PROBLEM COULD YOU PLEASE SUGEST ANY COOLEGES IN MAHARASHTRA OR ANYWHERE IN INDIA IF NOT THIS COURSE IS THERE ANY BETTER CAREER OPTIONS FOR ME PLEASE REPLY SOON.
14th July 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

how to go for nanotechnology? do i need to do engineering in any college and then go for nanotechnology or after 12th itself i have to go for it?
i have just completed my 12th?? plzz reply
22nd September 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

i am pursing 11
i want to know how can i get addmission in a best insistute offring course of nano tectnology
6th October 2011, 04:24 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Look there would be limited job opportunities available to you on the basis of 10+2.
I would strongly suggest you to go for a graduation degree atleast.
Even if you have some financial problems try to a part time graduation course.
On the basis of 10+2 you can appear for various clerical entrance examination
for banks if you have 60% aggregate in your 10+2.
You can find a job as a computer operator in some private firm if you
have good computer skills like typing, mailing etc.
If you don't have computer knowledge, it would be strongly advisable
to you to join some computer course as it will help you to grab a good job.
28th March 2012, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

which group should i have to take in eleventh and twelveth standard to join nanotechnology?
18th March 2013, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

I am completed 12 th standard.I wish to join nanotechnologyin bachelor degree so what is the qualification for nanotechnology.
21st March 2013, 09:49 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Nanotechnology : Eligibility & Course Areas

For pursuing a career in the filed of Nanotechnolgy, the aspirant must have a post graduate qualification in the subject. i.e they must have an M.Tech or M.Sc. degree in Nanotechnology.

At present, no reputed institute in India is offering courses in Nanotechnology at the graduation level. Eligibility criteria for doing Post Graduation in Nanotechnology is Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Life Sciences and with PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) as subsidiary subjects. The M. Tech course in Nanotechnology is of great benefit because students who come from different streams enrich each other to intensify their knowledge. The candidates who wish to pursue higher studies in Nanotechnology, can apply for M.Tech in Nanotechnology after completing their B.Tech degree in any one of the following. i.e in Material science, Mechanical, Biomedical, Chemical, Biotechnology , Electronics and Computer Science. Those who have completed M.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry, Material Science, Biotechnology and Computer Science can also join for the M.Tech Course.

Admission to the 5 year integrated M.tech Course in Nanotechnology is through entrance test.

Personal skills : Nanotechnology is not a managerial profession but a research field, engaged in finding out new structure and studying the properties of nano particles. In order to study Nanotechnology, one should have a good background of physics and chemistry. Moreover, they should have an open, enquiring and scientific bent of mind with sound analytical skills and a natural propensity for research work. This is a field which requires a lot of hard work and what is most essential is a burning desire to work. Skills in mathematics and computer programming would be an asset. Any knowledge that can be gained through formal, informal and self education would add your potential and value. Nanotechnology is a technology intensive field which requires adequate lab training for expert handling of advanced equipment like electron microscopy and micro-engineering. An analysis in the field of Nanotechnology requires applications of varied fields including bioscience, medical science, environment, electronics, cosmetics, security and range of other subject areas.

Course Areas : The curriculum of Nanotechnology is designed to give an in-depth understanding on the underlying concepts of nano-structuring, fabrication techniques for nano-devices and characterization techniques. The courses are mainly focused in areas like :

Designing of durable, resistant and cheaper materials.
ii) Designing of electronic components with special emphasis on dimension and power
iii) Techniques for tapping solar energy and increase in its power
iv) Convergence of genetic medicine, nano- technology and development of unique drug delivery system.
v) Relation between environmental science and nano-technology.

These courses helps the students to understand the various methods to synthesize and pattern on a nanoscale on various substrates. These are supported by project work, undertaken on both group and individual basis, and conducted in close collaboration with the related industries.
21st March 2013, 09:50 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Smile Re: Qualifications required for admission in Nanotechnology Course? What to do to get admission after 12th and which are the courses?

Nanotechnology : Eligibility & Course Areas

For pursuing a career in the filed of Nanotechnolgy, the aspirant must have a post graduate qualification in the subject. i.e they must have an M.Tech or M.Sc. degree in Nanotechnology.

At present, no reputed institute in India is offering courses in Nanotechnology at the graduation level. Eligibility criteria for doing Post Graduation in Nanotechnology is Bachelor's degree with a minimum of 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Life Sciences and with PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) as subsidiary subjects. The M. Tech course in Nanotechnology is of great benefit because students who come from different streams enrich each other to intensify their knowledge. The candidates who wish to pursue higher studies in Nanotechnology, can apply for M.Tech in Nanotechnology after completing their B.Tech degree in any one of the following. i.e in Material science, Mechanical, Biomedical, Chemical, Biotechnology , Electronics and Computer Science. Those who have completed M.Sc. in Physics, Chemistry, Material Science, Biotechnology and Computer Science can also join for the M.Tech Course.

Admission to the 5 year integrated M.tech Course in Nanotechnology is through entrance test.

Personal skills : Nanotechnology is not a managerial profession but a research field, engaged in finding out new structure and studying the properties of nano particles. In order to study Nanotechnology, one should have a good background of physics and chemistry. Moreover, they should have an open, enquiring and scientific bent of mind with sound analytical skills and a natural propensity for research work. This is a field which requires a lot of hard work and what is most essential is a burning desire to work. Skills in mathematics and computer programming would be an asset. Any knowledge that can be gained through formal, informal and self education would add your potential and value. Nanotechnology is a technology intensive field which requires adequate lab training for expert handling of advanced equipment like electron microscopy and micro-engineering. An analysis in the field of Nanotechnology requires applications of varied fields including bioscience, medical science, environment, electronics, cosmetics, security and range of other subject areas.

Course Areas : The curriculum of Nanotechnology is designed to give an in-depth understanding on the underlying concepts of nano-structuring, fabrication techniques for nano-devices and characterization techniques. The courses are mainly focused in areas like :

Designing of durable, resistant and cheaper materials.
ii) Designing of electronic components with special emphasis on dimension and power
iii) Techniques for tapping solar energy and increase in its power
iv) Convergence of genetic medicine, nano- technology and development of unique drug delivery system.
v) Relation between environmental science and nano-technology.

These courses helps the students to understand the various methods to synthesize and pattern on a nanoscale on various substrates. These are supported by project work, undertaken on both group and individual basis, and conducted in close collaboration with the related industries.
22nd March 2013, 01:03 AM
yumnamgirish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi,
i want to know the qualification needed for the admission in nanotechnology.
i have passed 12th. what should i do to get admission and which courses are available for after 12th for me.
plz guide me sir.
thanking you

Hello

In the present world of nano particles, nano technology is one of the most developing area of research.

You need to apply for AIEEE exam according to your rank you can opt your subject.

List of some good college are as follow

>>Bhagwant University - Institute of Engineering and Technology, Ajmer*(Rajasthan)

>>Mepco Schlenk Engineering College, Sivakasi (Tamil Nadu)

>>Center for Converging Technologies, Jaipur (Rajasthan)

>>International Centre for Nanobiotechnology (ICN), Kanyakumari (Tamil Nadu)

>>International Institute of Information Technology : School of Interdisciplinary Science and Technology, Pune(Maharashtra)

>>Biosys Biotech Lab and Research Centre, Chennai (Tamil Nadu)

>>Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh)

>>Kalasalingam University, Krishnankoil (Tamil Nadu)

>>Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (M.A.N.I.T.), Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)

>>National Institute of Technology (N.I.T.), Rourkela (Orissa)

>>National Institute of Technology (N.I.T.), Kurukshetra (Haryana)

>>Sastra University : Centre for Nanotechnology and Advanced Biomaterials (CeNTAB), Thanjavur (Tamil Nadu)

>>Amity Institute of Nanotechnology (A.I.N.T.), Noida (Uttar Pradesh)

>>Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi(Delhi)

best wishes

Girish

22nd March 2013, 08:03 AM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

Hai friends

candidates must be complete 12th stands with physics chemistry maths

candidates must be indian

caree after 12th stands :

B.Sc maths

B.Sc physics

B.Sc chemistry

B.Sc computers

fashion design courses

diploma courses

agriculture course
12th July 2013, 10:13 AM
Unregistered

does lpu suits for bsc nanotechnology?
20th April 2015, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

SIR , AM WORKING AS A NURSE NOW. IS THERE ANY COURSES IN NANOTECHNOLOGY AFTER COMPLETED NURSING
17th July 2015, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Which government colleges in gujarat offer courses of nenoteachnology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?