17th November 2011, 07:16 PM
veluthattamma

How to get admission for Ph.D in Nanotechnology from universities in USA and UK after completing M.tech Nanotechnology course?

how could I get an admission for doing a PhD in NANOTECHNOLOGY from the universities in USA or in UK with scholarship after completing my MTECH NANOTECHNOLOGY course. KINDLY INFORM THE PROCEDURE FOR THIS. PLEASE MENTION ABOUT THE ACCOMODATION THERE. kindly mention the universities also

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job with Ph.D in USA after M.Tech in Nanotechnology? How many universities in USA offer this?
  2. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completing B.Tech Electrical course?
  3. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  4. Names of the universities to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
  5. Possibility of studying Ph.D Nanotechnology after B.E.(ECE)?
  6. Universities offering M.Tech course in Medical Nanotechnology for this year?
  7. In which college to go for PhD Nanotechnology? How to apply and outcomes of study?
  8. How to do a project in Nanotechnology after doing M.Tech in Nanotechnology
  9. Which institute is good to pickup for Ph.D Nanotechnology in Gujarat?
  10. How to do Ph.D after completing M.Tech Medical Nanotechnology at Sastra University? What are the opportunities in India?
  11. Is there any scope in M.Tech, B.Tech and Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
  12. Could I do Nanotechnology after engineering? Is engineering and nanotechnology a different thing?
  13. Institutes offering course in Ph.D Nanotechnology or Nanomedicine? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of universities which offer PhD in Nanotechnology with scholarship without GRE scorecard in US?
  15. How may I get admission in Nanotechnology after completing 12th std? List of top institutes in Maharashtra for studying Nanotechnology?
  16. List of top universities providing Ph.D in Nanotechnology? Scholarship to do the Ph.D course? -- [New]
  17. Can I study PhD in Nanotechnology if completed M.Pharmacy(Pharmaceutics)? Entrance exams to get admission?
  18. List of Companies offering Job Opportunities for M.Tech Nanotechnology candidates in India?
24th April 2012, 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for Ph.D in Nanotechnology from universities in USA and UK after completing M.tech Nanotechnology course?

can a maths student apply for it?
13th June 2012, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission for Ph.D in Nanotechnology from universities in USA and UK after completing M.tech Nanotechnology course?

how could I get an admission for doing a PhD in NANOTECHNOLOGY from the universities in USA or in UK with scholarship after completing my MTECH NANOTECHNOLOGY course. KINDLY INFORM THE PROCEDURE FOR THIS. PLEASE MENTION ABOUT THE ACCOMODATION THERE. kindly mention the universities also
26th June 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

I wish to perceive my PhD in nanotechnology, targeted drug delivery in any reputed universities from USA or UK. I have completed my M pharma (pharmaceutics). can any one suggest good universities and the requirements for getting an admission out there with scholarship.
9th July 2012, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

11th August 2014, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

How could i get an admission in phd in nanotechnology in abroad..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?