4th January 2011, 02:19 PM

Question paper for Ordinance Factory Jr Works Manager(Chemical Engineer)?

hello sir,
This is Sneha. plz mail me the sample question paper for ordance factory Jr works manager(chemical engineer)

14th January 2011, 12:37 AM
Rudraprasad
Senior Member++

Default Re: Question paper for Ordinance Factory Jr Works Manager(Chemical Engineer)?

Sneha,

OFB board does not offer any sample question papers,so read according to the syllabus.
15th January 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Question paper for Ordinance Factory Jr Works Manager(Chemical Engineer)?

hello sir what are the step taken to prepare for psu exams
15th January 2011, 03:58 PM
vikul

Thumbs up Re: Question paper for Ordinance Factory Jr Works Manager(Chemical Engineer)?

Sorry buddy but Question paper for Ordinance Factory Jr Works Manager(Chemical Engineer) are not available on net so have to buy a book for this purpose

GOOD LUCK
15th May 2011, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

iocl junior chargeman grade3 model question with answer
4th November 2011, 01:04 PM
shripadwan

pls reply timing of chemical engineer opening in indian ordnance factory khadki pune
15th May 2012, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

sir i want to know which type of work will a chemical engineer perform after clearing all the tests and getting admitted to the ordinance factory?
myself rohan...
7th August 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

which is the book for that jr.chemical engg. exam
20th December 2013, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

Sample question paper for chargeman in ordinance factory of India
Indian ordinance factory (non technical stores)
Previous year question paper of Ordinance Factory Board exam for the post of Junior Works Manager(Chemical)
Syllabus and Sample paper for written exam of ordinance factory for chargeman(IT)
What are the jobs available in Ordinance Factory for diploma computer science holders?
Jobs in ordinance factory for a graduate student?
Model Question Paper of Ordinance Factory Board exam conducted bu UPSC for the post of Junior Manager(Chemical)
Syllabus of Ordinance Factory Ambernath foundry paper?
Model question papers of Ordinance Exam? Which type of questions are asked?
When is the next recruitment of Chargeman in Ordinance Factory?
Model test papers of the Chargeman Recruitment for Ordinance Factory exam?
What are the options if I want to change my line from teaching?
What to do after completing training at DRDO?

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/question-paper-ordinance-factory-jr-works-manager-chemical-engineer-67571.html#ixzz2nzqYdMXw
29th July 2014, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

pls can u send me question papers for Ordinance factory chargeman post written test(Chemical)???
5th August 2014, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

This is neha. plz mail me the sample question paper for indian ordance factory (chemical engineer) . my email id- [email protected]
17th August 2014, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

plz send me question papers of chargeman for chemical engg.. mail id [email protected]
27th February 2016, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam,

May i know the syllabus for Ordnance factory junior works manager (chemical engineering)????

Any recommended books???

Previous question papers????

Please mail it to [email protected]
11th March 2017, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

Please do need fill of chemical engineering previous year papers for semiconductor laboratory exam to this mail [email protected]
14th March 2017, 04:21 PM
mani98

I have attached the PDF file of Ordinance factory papers below. Kindly download the papers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?